Scrubs seasons deals?

I've learned my lesson - I'm waiting for the inevitable series set in another few years that has super-duper extras not found anywhere else. ;)

I usually find good deals on seasons at Wal-Mart. Suncoast too. Don't know if anyone else has those around them. :| Oh, and Demonoid has some really good deals on them too. ;)

[quote name='argyle']I've learned my lesson - I'm waiting for the inevitable series set in another few years that has super-duper extras not found anywhere else. ;)[/quote]

Same here. Especially with this 7th season that is coming up being the last for the show.

[quote name='contej85']Same here. Especially with this 7th season that is coming up being the last for the show.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, that definitely seals it for me then. I knew it was still running, and probably getting close to the end - but if this season's it, I can definitely wait. :)

[quote name='argyle']Good to know, that definitely seals it for me then. I knew it was still running, and probably getting close to the end - but if this season's it, I can definitely wait. :)[/quote]

Yeah Zach Braff wants too much money and NBC almost didn't even do a 7th season because of it. This one will be it.

[quote name='argyle']I've learned my lesson - I'm waiting for the inevitable series set in another few years that has super-duper extras not found anywhere else. ;)[/QUOTE]
Ugh, you sound just like my best friend. I watch too much to not just buy them the day they come out. Luckily for him he's gotten 1 and 2 free (friend we don't talk to now), whereas I've payed for all 5, and season 2 twice.
Just pay full price, Scrubs is worth it. :x

[quote name='mattao18']Ugh, you sound just like my best friend. I watch too much to not just buy them the day they come out. Luckily for him he's gotten 1 and 2 free (friend we don't talk to now), whereas I've payed for all 5, and season 2 twice.
Just pay full price, Scrubs is worth it. :x[/quote]

*raises hand* That friend would be me. :)

[quote name='mattao18']Ugh, you sound just like my best friend. I watch too much to not just buy them the day they come out. Luckily for him he's gotten 1 and 2 free (friend we don't talk to now), whereas I've payed for all 5, and season 2 twice.
Just pay full price, Scrubs is worth it. :x[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with paying full price or not. Tho I personally feel very few DVD sets are worth paying anywhere near full price for - I paid $30 for The Office season 3 last week, and I'll pickup Stargate Atlantis next week. Those are two rare exceptions for me, most sets I wait until they hit the $20 mark or so.

No, the point is they are bundling complete series more & more and putting in exclusive content that you cannot get by buying the seasons individulally. I'm selling off the Seinfelds I've picked up so far because I'm a Seinfeld nut, and I have to have that complete set. I'm upset about the Stargate SG-1 complete set w/ exclusive content, but I own every one of those now and it's just not worth it to try to get rid of those. I'll be picking up the King of Queens set at some point in the future, and I snagged the very cool Six Feet Under set earlier this year.

The fact is, I have SOOOO much to watch that it makes zero sense for me to jump on every season of every series I like as soon as it hits store shelves, especially when I'll be burned by a complete set later on. I'd just as soon wait, especially since the end is in sight for Scrubs and it's a pretty safe bet that complete set will come out a year or so from now.

bread's done
Back