Sealab 2021 Seasons 1-4 are $4.99 each on Amazon!

Tim and Eric Seasons 4.99
Frisky Dingo seasons 4.99
Harvey Birdman seasons 7.99
Space ghost coast to coast seasons 7.99
Moral Orel 7.99
Xavier 4.99

Really good deal on Sealab, frisky dingo, and Tim and Eric

t has actually been cheaper, they were $3-$4 on WBshop.com a few months back, but there were free shipping issues so this is probably a better deal.

Nice, I can finally get the last 2 sealab seasons, I've had the first w since they first came out which was forever ago and the final season of Birdman so I can complete that collection

On the subject of Adult Swim DVDs I can't believe they still haven't released a series set for Stroker and Hoop.  That's one of my favorite Adult Swim shows and while it was bad enough that it got canceled it sucks even more that they still haven't bothered to put out a DVD or Blu-ray set.

thanks scored tim and eric, sealab, and frisky dingo...is tom goes to the mayor good? its 10 for the whole series?
Tom Goes to the Mayor = Tim and Eric. It's the first show they had on Adult Swim. So if you like Tim and Eric, then you might like Tom Goes to the Mayor. And yes, it's $10 for the entire 30 episode series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the OP. I had the Sealab 1-4 box in my cart in the event of a price dip but not the individual seasons. Just picked up all four for less than $20.

Now if only ATHF would drop to $5-9, so I can finally complete that set.

bread's done
Back