Sealed Club Nintendo LoZ CD, Sealed Prime Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
today is a new day...who wants to win some raffle tickets!!!! I will update thread with ticket totals every few days so you can tell howw you are doing

completely updated...thanks to all whom have bid thus far. Slow day yesterday, saturday, only 5 bids...dont forget to earn your raffle tickets!!! haha.

(1) Pokemon Blue (w/ protective case) + Manual (covers are beat up) - $2
(10) 20 GB HDD Loaded with... - $18
(21) Gears of Wars - $3

(17) Brothers in Arms Hells Highway - $3
(18) Wanted Weapons of Fate - $3
(20) NHL 09 - $2.50
(26) Legend of Zelda Collector’s Edition - $16

bump..will update soon, doing some work and watching the hockey game.

After round two stay tuned...I will be selling my games too. I want to get rid of tons of things. I want film equipment and a wheel.

i feel like a bum...I am always bumping my lowball...i must not have good items, haha...kidding, its still early

Last edited by a moderator:
starfox adventures manual - 1
luigi's mansion manual - 1
tales of symphonia: dawn of the new world guide - 7
final fantasy vii case - 2

guys, just giving a heads up, I am pretty sure I will be combining round 2 into this lowball soon and maybe extending the date to friday or something...

School is just going to be way to busy to ship out packages twice, and run this longer. Also, this will save all parties involved some money on shipping.

I am sorry about the extra prizes, but, with 4 prizes already offered I still like you guys, my awesome buyers, have alot to win.

If this is unacceptable to you all, changing the rules halfway through in regards to prizes, than I will not do it. But again, I think this is still fair for both parties, if you think this is not fair, and a large number of you are unhappy, we can solve the issue.

post what you think or PM me

(66) Lupin the 3rd Japanese Twin Toy Pack - $4
(67) Lupin the 3rd Choro Q 3 pack (toys only) - $2
(68) Watchmen - $5

Out of curiosity, what are the DVDs that normally come with the ChoroQ Lupin figures?

As for your above post, these are my only bids so I dont mind...I hadnt counted on winning anything anyways.

mcphase, I have no idea. I got those from a lowball from FatBoyInside. Actually, some other stuff are from one of his lowballs, haha. I am selling some of those figurines because I just really want a cockpit/racing wheel, a camcorder, and I want to pay my credit card. Those are my three options I need to consider with the lowball money and my college refund check. The credit card is for sure getting alot paid off, as for the other purchases...the cockpit/wheel will cost me 650-750, and the camcorder between 900-2000 (depending on what I get and which accessories).

I will also be running a sale later on games such as Aquanauts Holiday and some other PS3 games. I am going to become a 'normal' gamer and not keep anthing but the AAA titles. I want to do something with filmmaking in life (but most likely will end up with a job at a prep school hopefully coaching hockey) and its about time I get that camera and learn how to shoot.

So for some reason, I just told you guys the story for the lowball, haha.

I

[quote name='au7oma7ic']
Tomorrow I will expand the lowball to almost 200 items!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Word of advice, you can hurt the value on some of your stuff by listing too many items, since the money tends to diffuse outward. You might be better served just having a 2nd sale (that's what I'm doing).

That said, if you're just looking to clear stuff out, by all means add away! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back