SEALED Final Fantasy - Starting at $10

Heh, where/when did you get it, and what does the price tag say? Is there any story behind this? (Ie: Where you cleaning out your attic and you found a bag of old X-mas presents that you never received, or something?)

I'd imagine this would be the centerpiece of any FF fans collection. Except I think I heard the fanboys go crazy for FF3.

[quote name='evilmax17']Heh, where/when did you get it, and what does the price tag say? Is there any story behind this? (Ie: Where you cleaning out your attic and you found a bag of old X-mas presents that you never received, or something?)[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there isn't a great story. I love Final Fantasy especially the one for the NES. My friend and I use to rent it every week for months until his parents ended up buying it for him. So a while back I was presented with the opportunity to buy it, sealed, and I did as a collector. But now I'm leaving the country to teach English in Korea and I don't have enough room in my storage unit or money in my wallet. Therefore I'm trying to get rid of as much as I can especially the high value things. Good bye Final Fantasy.

The price tag says $49.95.

I placed a bid now. There's an approximately 0% chance I'll win it with the max I put in, but then again, if I do win it, then I can just drive up to Santa Cruz and pick it up without risking it getting fucked in the mail..

[quote name='smalien1']It's risky putting paypal codes in the descrip.
What if someone buys then is too stupid to get the code to work and negs you?[/QUOTE]

I stab them.

I'll work something out.

How much do you think I can get for my FF like new with box, manual, map, inserts? I also that the old Nintendo Power guide for it....hmmmmmmmm

[quote name='wildnuts02']How much do you think I can get for my FF like new with box, manual, map, inserts? I also that the old Nintendo Power guide for it....hmmmmmmmm[/QUOTE]

dr_evil_1.jpg

One billion dollars!

[quote name='sonarrat']I wonder if that's the most a Final Fantasy game has ever sold for. o_O[/QUOTE]

I think FF7 non-gh sealed tops that.

The last Final Fantasy I auction I saw ended at $280 so no, this isn't the highest it's gone for. Close tho and I ain't mad at that.

bread's done
Back