Sealed Folklore PS3 trade for 360 games

Kelegacy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hi everyone, I have 3 brand new copies of Folklore for PS3 to trade. I'm not really interested in selling, and for trades I'm looking predominantly for 360 games. Newer or older, just offer away. I've played many, but there are just as many 360 titles I haven't played or own.

Some titles I'm interested in that I came up with by scanning a 360 library database, and in no particular order (feel free to offer others not on this hasty list!):

XBLA points/LIVE subscription cards
Shivering Isles
Burnout Revenge (done deal)
The Bigs
Saints Row (traded)
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Hitman Blood Money
Lost Planet (traded)
Simpons Game
Stranglehold (traded)
Gears of War (traded)
Jericho
The Godfather (traded)
Scene It
BlackSite: Area 51
TimeShift
Beautiful Katamari

Want someday, but are still fairly new:

Assassin's Creed
The Club (traded)
Turok
Mass Effect
Devil May Cry 4
Bully
Army of Two
Kane and Lynch

Thanks!

UPDATE 4/5/08: Picked up another 4 copies, bringing the total to 7.
UPDATE 4/6/08: 3 games left for the taking. 4 have been traded away.
UPDATE 4/7/08: Games are all gone. Will try to pick some more up tonight if there are any.

[quote name='Kelegacy']Scarface isn't for 360 is it? I can't find a review anywhere.

Oh, and PM's replied...in a few minutes anyway.[/quote]

My apologies. You are correct. :whistle2:# Not owning an XBox or a 360, I only pick up games that I find on clearance from time to time and I forget which of the two systems they are for.

I happened to snag another 4 copies of Folklore today, so if you have trades, let me know. :)

The previous 3 copies are pending out, PMs sent. If there is high enough demand and trades, I can maybe get more for people. I'm not looking to make money, just swap for something of a reasonable "value".

Games are all gone now--that was fast. Will try to pick some more up tonight if I can. I have a few other people wanting to trade as well, so hopefully everything works out.

Thanks everyone.

Games are all gone now--that was fast. Will try to pick some more up tonight if I can. I have a few other people wanting to trade as well, so hopefully everything works out.

Thanks everyone.

bread's done
Back