Sealed PS2 Kingdom Hearts II NON/GH

CaptainPiracy

CAGiversary!
How much you think they are worth? THe prices are all over the place on e-bay. I havent' bought them yet, but they are $10 each with 4 copies at the store I found them at.. I think they even had 1 copy of Just the original Kingdom hearts.. also.

If you want to buy them and hang on then of course they will be worth something when Kingdom Hearts 3 and eventually 4 come out.

Up to you though. I personally could find quite a bit better to do with $40 rather than let it sit for years and years in hopes of gaining at the most $90 bucks a game.

The original black label Kingdom Hearts is listed right now for $80 lowest price on Amazon. Second lowest is $125. How long ago did that come out? Not worth it in my opinion.

So if they bought it when it hit $20 (or whatever the GH price was back then) is it really worth it to sit on a game for 6 or 7 years to gain $100?

Do some reasearch and hit up a store or two and you can do that same thing in a couple days.

Those KH prices are marked up the fucking ass for a black label. Really, this game isn't going to gain any value be it black label or not. There are way too many copies and you can still get both (though GH) in stores still.

I don't know if a new sealed KH2 black label will get you much now, but a new sealed KH1 black label goes for $70 bucks in Ebay auctions. I would pick up the KH2 only if they were cheaper than $15, and if you're willing to sit on them for a few years.

I don't know if a new sealed KH2 black label will get you much now, but a new sealed KH1 black label goes for over $70 bucks in Ebay auctions. I would pick up the KH2 only if they were cheaper than $15, and if you're willing to sit on them for a few years. Used black labels don't go for much though. Collectors usually like stuff new and sealed.

[quote name='hopeunknown']didn't realize black label KHs mattered to people. i think i see them fairly often...but maybe i'm just imagining things.[/QUOTE]

They would have to be sealed to have any real value.

[quote name='Shady3011']Those KH prices are marked up the fucking ass for a black label. Really, this game isn't going to gain any value be it black label or not. There are way too many copies and you can still get both (though GH) in stores still.[/QUOTE]
You haven't looked at a sealed black label Final Fantasy X, have you?

As for GH Kindgom Hearts, I have a feeling Square will keep these in print for a long long time, as they have done with their PS1 titles. Unless you find them dirt cheap, probably not worth picking up.

bread's done
Back