Sealed Shenmue II @ Shopko

Lowkrow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was in Shopko earlier today and I stumbled upon a brand new copy of Shenmue II for the Xbox for $15. It may not be the greatest deal but I was surprised to see a really old Xbox game on the shelf at all.

Needless to say I picked up the last copy there and headed home. Anybody else find older publication games still on the shelves of there stores?

My local Value City has many copies of Shenmue II and some other older titles for $7.99. Picked one up for myself a few months ago.

[quote name='cranguy']My local Value City has many copies of Shenmue II and some other older titles for $7.99. Picked one up for myself a few months ago.[/quote]What else does it have? Anything worth note?

I was able to get new copies of La Pucelle Tactics and Front Mission 4 for $9.99 ea. If you search for "Value City" you should be able to find some threads on what games they've had lately.

I see a fair deal of old stuff at shopko, probably because they always seem to start the price $10 higher than other stores and take twice as long to start clearancing items.

bread's done
Back