Sean Connery; What a dick!!!

If I were James Bond, I'd do whatever the hell I felt like too. I do find it suspect that he would be playing "loud music all hours of the night". What, is he some kinda frat boy?

I also found "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" for SNES to be quite difficult. And since Connery was in it, I blame him and demand 30 million dollars.

[quote name='valor19']I also found "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" for SNES to be quite difficult. And since Connery was in it, I blame him and demand 30 million dollars.[/quote]

Would you really want to take the risk of the jury going against you, being declared a lame-ass in a court of law with the findinga matter of public record forever after? Loser pays court costs is a minor deterrant by comparison.

Shame shame Mr. Connery. That wasn't very neighborly!
mr-rogers-2.jpg

What they forgot to mention is that Connery's downstairs neighbor is...Trebek!

I feel so bad for Dr. Sultan living in his four floors of Manhattan townhouse with Sean Connery as his shaq-fuing neighbor!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4289747.stm

It's a question of who you want to believe. His spokeswoman said,"Sir Sean Connery does not own any property in the United States and is rarely in New York. Anyone in the United States can sue for anything. That does not mean that the suit has any merit. The claims are ridiculous."

But, it seems the OP was gulled enough to word the topic for this charming thread the way he did.

[quote name='lebowsky']I feel so bad for Dr. Sultan living in his four floors of Manhattan townhouse with Sean Connery as his shaq-fuing neighbor![/quote]

Yeah that's rough. Especially those stairs between each of his four floors. Oh the pain! Not to mention the huge paycheck he obviously receives each month...I mean how can he be expected to spend it all?!

bread's done
Back