Searching for the biggest HDTV/Lowest Price part 30

Go with a 720p DLP television. You'll get an on par picture, that's extremely heavy, with the largest size for the price. They also have rainbow effects and have problems with off angle viewing in the verticle axis. They also wash out in bright rooms.

Then again you get what you pay for. I'm extremely happy with my KDL-46v2500, but then again it did cost me.

[quote name='Jgel']Hands down the best deal you will find. Vizio 37" at Geeks.com for $687

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=L37HDTV10A-R&cpc=SCH

I got one and it is perfect. Under $700 for a 37" with free shipping and NO TAX.[/QUOTE]

you forgot to mention that it is a Refurbished model not to mention the web sites hoorendous return policies. You would be better off the buy from B&M store or atleast one with a better return policy.

It just isnt worth all the hassle time and money if you get the defective product. just buy is from sams or costco if you dont like it return it no hassle of shipping .

[quote name='ravinrican']you forgot to mention that it is a Refurbished model not to mention the web sites hoorendous return policies. You would be better off the buy from B&M store or atleast one with a better return policy.

It just isnt worth all the hassle time and money if you get the defective product. just buy is from sams or costco if you dont like it return it no hassle of shipping .[/QUOTE]

Dunno much about the site but it is a slighty older model, going to sam's/costco will likely get you the newer model which has a couple upgraded specs and more inputs. for only about $100 or so dollars more too.

Another option for the OP is too look around at local B&M stores this week and next. Generally speaking you get alot of returns on bigger TVs after the superbowl so alot of places will have to sell them open box/scratch'n'dent at discounted prices. Most are in great shape too as they were only used for a day or two.

CC had a 42" DLP SAMSUNG for $899.

I got one..its sweet...can still use the $40 off...so $859. Also you get a 100 dollar NFL.com gift card...don't know if the card is still available

[quote name='Baron Seos']Thanks guys, keep 'em comin. Anyone know of any cheap HD's from Samsung or Sony?[/QUOTE]

Someone mentioned a good price on Samsung above. If someone has a good deal on Sony please post. I really want a 1080p 40" lcd from sony but 2k or more is just too much.

[quote name='vasco']If LCD is your thing, go with the Westinghouse 42". 1080p with a nice screen for less than 1.2K.[/quote]

And where could I find that? I know Best Buy sells Westinghouse TVs, but I can't find any 42" 1080P's in store or on their site at all, let alone for only $1200.

[quote name='ravinrican']you forgot to mention that it is a Refurbished model not to mention the web sites hoorendous return policies. You would be better off the buy from B&M store or atleast one with a better return policy.

It just isnt worth all the hassle time and money if you get the defective product. just buy is from sams or costco if you dont like it return it no hassle of shipping .[/quote]

Also, I would never buy an open box/used/refurbed Plasma without first making a careful inspection of the unit, so mail order is out of the question. The reason for this is of course that the unit may have slight burn-in. Which more than likely is just image retention, but still, do you want to spend the first 100 hours with your television wondering if that THX Logo will go away?

bread's done
Back