Sears: 1 month xbox live for $.97, ymmv?

sonic51489

CAGiversary!
well the topic says it all, i just walked into my local sears and there was 1 month xbox live cards for 97 cents each.

I'm not sure if this is ymmv or not but i thought it would be good to mention in case anybody else sees them.

I picked up the 12 month xbox live kit with the headset and Mech Assault for 7 dollars at K-Mart...so sears and kmart both seem to have some great xbox live deals

[quote name='loserboy']I picked up the 12 month xbox live kit with the headset and Mech Assault for 7 dollars at K-Mart...so sears and kmart both seem to have some great xbox live deals[/quote]

so the old live kits will work on the 360???

[quote name='rdwd39']so the old live kits will work on the 360???[/QUOTE]

They sure do that is how I got 2 years of Xbox Live for $35 when Gamerush had a clearance on the 12 month Xbox Live kits with Crimson Skies. They were 17 bucks each.

[quote name='rdwd39']so the old live kits will work on the 360???[/QUOTE]

yes, they will. back when i first got my 360, i used two 1 year cards from original xbox on it that i got from the TRU $19.98 clearance and they both worked.

Ha ha....heather.

Yeah the old xbox cards still work for some reason. I bought three of the Crimson Skies Bundles from Sears for less then $10.00 each, and they all worked.

[quote name='happyorangeman']Ha ha....heather.

Yeah the old xbox cards still work for some reason. I bought three of the Crimson Skies Bundles from Sears for less then $10.00 each, and they all worked.[/QUOTE]

Probably because they don't have expiration dates.

wow the old xbox cards still work! shit, i might have 2 more free months thanks to an old copy of rainbow 6 for xbox. thanks OP and posters.

bread's done
Back