Select Video Games - $49.99
Select Video Games (All Consoles) - 40% Off
:360: Xbox 360 20GB Game Console w/2 Games - $349.99

Select Video Games - $29.99
Select Video Games - $39.99
Select Video Games - $49.99
Select Video Games (All Consoles) - 40% Off

Woohoo thanks for clearing that up! :p

[quote name='Mako1215']Looks like I might be buyin a 360 if that 40% off all consoles really works[/QUOTE]

umm i am pretty sure it means 40% off of specific games, all consoles.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']umm i am pretty sure it means 40% off of specific games, all consoles.[/quote]
damn me and my eagerness. ya i read it again. damn it:bomb: :bomb:

[quote name='Mako1215']Looks like I might be buyin a 360 if that 40% off all consoles really works[/QUOTE]

It is 40% off specific games for all consoles.

[quote name='stewie75']pics of said zelda ds lite?[/quote]
doubund.JPG

how craptacular. they shouldve put the triforce in the middle instead of the dual screens.... but i like how the gold is a nod to the original game.

[quote name='evilmax17']
doubund.JPG
[/quote]

yea i work at sears, and our video game section blows ass. I think for black Friday Sears is more focused on lowering prices for TV's and the like, where the bigger money is. But yea, Sears sucks

That guitar Hero II for 360 for $60 is the bundle, not just the game. So its a deal for people who dont have GHII or wouldnt mind an extra Xplorer Guitar.

[quote name='evilmax17']
doubund.JPG
[/quote]

And I called that as a Black Friday bundle in the DS forum...it's nice to be right this time!

[quote name='stewie75']i picked up the crimson at toysrus with that free $20 gift card last week, then flipped it with the buy2get1. cha-ching.[/quote]

You are a good cheap ass. I was gonig to do the same thing but I can't think of a lot of games i want for the DS.

[quote name='aihuman']The 19" Sharp hdtv seems like a good deal.[/quote]
It appears to be 16:10. I have no idea why...

Also, Samsung 19'' HDTV for 480$? Are they for real?

Ugh, I don't care what games are 29.99, that's not a good "deal" price...I guess I know where I WON'T be going this black friday.

Anyone else notice under Jewelry, how they list them posting the Sears ad on their site, with the price of $0.00....

I just thought it was goofy, as if a pat on the back for whoever put them up there. But, I guess the people who put those up there wanna feel appreciated, huh?

ooo an 80GB PS3 for 499....wait, thats how much they cost now.....sheesh some "black friday dead", why do places do that? GS and Best Buys periodical ads to that all the time (although at least those are just ads only vaguely garunteed as sales....nothing).

Get over it people, not like there will be 4 or 5 other places you'd rather go to on BF than Sears... and Im sure some of their other deals are better than the games... no need to get bent out of shape

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm thinking of selling my DS Lite for the Zelda bundle, because goddamn I have to have that new Zelda DS Lite. It looks incredible.[/quote]Ditto. But I have a Phat. I'll have to see a better image of it, that looks far too puke yellow, but probably a bad scan.

Actually that panasonic 56" LCD for 1199 is a steal! That being said, I am sure you will see a 60" plasma for $1300 this year

It looks like we're a lot more likely to find a Sears deal in the ad screw-ups and early releases (GH3) than we are for Black friday. Simply pathetic.

[quote name='websterRJH']yea i work at sears, and our video game section blows ass. I think for black Friday Sears is more focused on lowering prices for TV's and the like, where the bigger money is. But yea, Sears sucks[/QUOTE]

Your tv prices in the ad suck too. I think Sears just missed the boat for BF deals. But, I can't remember ever going to Sears on BF anyhow. It's always, Circuit City, Best Buy, Wal-mart, Target, and one of the office stores.

[quote name='mcroa7']Actually that panasonic 56" LCD for 1199 is a steal! That being said, I am sure you will see a 60" plasma for $1300 this year[/QUOTE]

Well it's not an LCD tv. It's a rear projection tv. It's still a good price if you are looking for a rear projection tv.

There might be some decent deals in the "Select Video Games" section.

those new DS colors look fugly.

bread's done
Back