Sears Accepting Used Games and Electronics

[quote name='bsschorr']I have not seen this before, but it appears that Sears is now accepting Used video games and electronics:

http://sears.gazelle.com/

Prices seen low, but they are now another player in the used market.[/QUOTE]

They've apparently partnered with Gazelle. We've had a thread about them on CAG for awhile. If anyone is interested in trading into Gazelle, you can just skip the Sears giftcard and get cash. Or an Amazon giftcard. I know with the Amazon giftcard, you get a 5% bonus. Don't know if you get any kind of bonus going the Sears route.

[quote name='Sway42']that is one small step for Gamestop to go out of business[/QUOTE]

Not in the least bit. Seems like everytime a new company comes into the used games business, this statement or a similar one gets posted. Since I've been a CAG, I can think of at least a half-dozen businesses that started taking used games, and GameStop is still rolling along.

[quote name='Sway42']that is one small step for Gamestop to go out of business[/QUOTE]If Best Buy, Toys R Us, and Walmart combined couldn't make a dent in Gamestops used game sales I doubt Sears/Kmart will. One of the Sears stores in my area doesn't even have an electronicds section, and the Kmart in my town just went under.

i was in a sears grand last week and the game section was horrible, just horrible. it was barely even seperated according to system, and most of the games were well over 2 years old.

I like this, I also like that they have a price tracker on the site. You can see the price paid back since they started paying also projected price. Bravo Sears!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']They've apparently partnered with Gazelle. We've had a thread about them on CAG for awhile. If anyone is interested in trading into Gazelle, you can just skip the Sears giftcard and get cash. Or an Amazon giftcard. I know with the Amazon giftcard, you get a 5% bonus. Don't know if you get any kind of bonus going the Sears route.

5% bonus SEARS card

sweet i just bought a used copy of mass effect 2 for like 25.. 30 bucks if i trade it in =D GREAT STUFF

bread's done
Back