Sears breaking street date on Guitar Hero III?

briansraregames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
I walked into my local sears today and they had GH3 for 360 out for sale so I picked one up! This was in Michigan City, IN. You guys may want to check your local sears store to see if they did the same.

Grabbed the last one at Sears in mich city. Thanks a ton, OP. Drove about 45 minutes from my dorm at ND. I also saw 1-2 copies of PS2 disc only.

Well, I decided to actually go to my sears to double check, and they told me they actually couldn't sell any yet, but the guy at the counter said to come back tuesday.. maybe they'll still release em' early :)

@DrazenX: Try youtube for some vids of Dragonforce... looks so crazy :)

Just for the heck of it I went to Sears.com and it says instock for delivery.

I noticed PS3, 360 and Wii bundle as well as PS2 and 360 Game Only.

The bundles are now saying OOS, but the disc onlys are still there.

I'ma taking a drive out to my two local stores here soon, hopefully I can grab me a bundle.

I tried the three near me, and nothing. I saw the PS3 bundle was still available online a bit ago, but Wii and 360 were sold out.

[quote name='GizmoGC']So the game is being sold like a normal release? So If I already have the guitar from II (360 version), I'm fine?[/quote]

It should. GH 3 Demo works perfect with the guitar from GH2 (360).

[quote name='ster']dsla;gkjersklagmadfsbl;k

anyone want to pick up a copy for mee :([/quote]

By the time someone could pick up a copy and ship it out, the game would be out everywhere. Just wait, it's just a few more days.

Went to my local sears and no dice just yet. Went to my TRU which is in the same area and they just got it in, but the boxes were sealed and they couldn't sell it yet. I'm going to be trying my Kmart again tomorrow as well as the Sears again.

I called my Target today and they had it. So I drove a good ways to it. Looked in the case, no dice. Asked nicely, had a box pulled from the back. Prayed that it would ring up.

it didnt.

I was so close.

On my way to Gamestop to pick up my Castlevania preorder, I decided give give Sears a try. I didn't see it in the case. I asked one of the employees who was watching the G4 channel, and he disappear in the back for fifteen minutes and emerged with a copy of GHIII. No problems buying it at all. :)

Thanks OP

edit: If any CAGs out there with the game early wants to play online, send me a friend request. I'm not that great I just want to try online.

[quote name='humanremains2']On my way to Gamestop to pick up my Castlevania preorder, I decided give give Sears a try. I didn't see it in the case. I asked one of the employees who was watching the G4 channel, and he disappear in the back for fifteen minutes and emerged with a copy of GHIII. No problems buying it at all. :)

Thanks OP

edit: If any CAGs out there with the game early wants to play online, send me a friend request. I'm not that great I just want to try online.[/quote]

Game only or with Guitar? Have fun while I have to sit and wait until the 28th (GR).

I just picked up the game only version (apparently their last one). They had the bundles, but I skipped on the bundle because I already have two guitars for the 360.

bread's done
Back