Sears Canada now carries games!

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Yay! I get my discount on point cards ^_^ Stores got video game displays (that they have to assemble themselves *grumble*) and I think they should be set up by the end of the week at most stores. Prices are the same as most retailers.

Well, yet another price match opportunity for people I guess. Last time I checked, nothing in the store price match policy said anything about the other store needing to have the product in stock =P Only the online policy says that. Sears only matches prices, not beats.

I used to love going to Sears in the U.S. because they'd have a lot of demos. And it wasn't your standard demo discs either: they were actually good demos.

I think they've done away with them now.

and you get sears points which can be used later on kinda like best buy rewards. They used to sell games a few years back. I remember getting some ps2 and gamecube games through them. Anyways at least we can rely on getting old games from them cause they rarely clear old stock.

My nearest Sears really only sold the usual bargain bin shovelware; I'll check this out some time.

PM policy is merely a match, but the in-store policy has no statement about whether or not the other store needs to have the item in stock. The store has to be in the same region though.

No deals. Everything is retail. Also, Sears seems to have messed up. We have no idea when we'll receive new stock -_-

By bonus do you mean scratch & save and $10 off coupons and stuff? No that stuff doesn't apply to games.

My manager told me not to accept receipts. I can take flyers or print-outs though. If you want something PMed, send me a PM or post and I'll tell you. Or just try your luck at another store =P

Sears in Toronto's Eaton Centre has been carrying games for as long as I've been in the area (over four years). It is always a very small selection their entertainment department, in a small glass case.

Never seen any terribly good deals, although I did check them out when I was feverishly hunting for an early copy of Brawl back in March (thanks for that copy, Shoppers).

bread's done
Back