Sears Clearance List Here

simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi Guys,
I want to put a list of the games together that Sears has on clearance. I know that these are spread throughout, but if I could put them in one post, I think that would help everyone out. The Sears closest to me just put 3 new KUF up in the case. So they seem to replinish the stock pretty rapidly.

You may be able to get another 50% off of these titles as some have reported that.

Also of note: Hardware tends to be priced vastly different. Some people have found the PS2 Harddrive for $35, but I checked and it was $99. Same with memory cards, controllers etc.

Also, there is a $5 off $25 coupon that may be in the mail or newspaper.

Here is what I know.

Xbox
Kingdom Under Fire: $12.48
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit: $2.48
Fight Night 2004: $24.99
Return of the King: $9.99
Sims: $7.48
Need for Speed Underground: $9.99
Soul Caliber 2: $9.99
NBA Ballers $12.50
Rallisport Challenge: $9.99
Enter the Matrix: $7.48
Mechassault: $9.99
Links: $19.99
Madden 2004: $9.99
NCAA Football 2004: $9.99
Panzer Dragoon Orta: $4.98?
Halo: $13.99
Top Spin: $9.99
Xbox Live Mixer: $6.97

PS2
Karaoke Revolution with mic: $12.48
Burnout: $2.48
Dark Cloud 2: $9.99
.Hack Part 2: Mutation: $3.99
X2: Wolverine's Revenge: $3.98
Maximo Vs the Army of Zin: $14.98
Wild Arms 3: $7.48
Agent Under Fire: $7.49
I-Ninja: $9.98
WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain: $9.98
Treasure Planet: $7.48
Jet X2O: $7.48
Airblade: $7.48
Downhill Domination: $14.48
Virtua Fighter 4: Revolution: $4.98
Champions of Norrath: $10.48
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1: $7.48

Post them up, and I will update the list.
Thanks,
Matthew

No, these are not sale prices. These are clearance prices.

The ones in my Sears are not marked at all, or not marked correctly. But from everything that I have read, these games are in the system at "at least" this price. (There have been some reports of lower prices, but that is YMMV)

Thanks,
Matthew

Thank YOu. I will be heading to my local sears shortly to check and see if they have the ones i want.

my sears had nba ballers (xbox) for 25 minus 50% so 12.50. i also picked up rallisport challenge 2 for 20 - 50% so 10. worth checking out your sears if you have one close.

At mine (Kennewick, WA), I was able to get ".Hack Part 2: Mutation" and "X2: Wolverine's Revenge" for $3.99 each (they were pink tagged at $7.98, + 50% off of each). This was about two weeks ago.

Edit: I forgot to mention that "X2" was the PS2 version.

That Karaoke Revolution is with mic, might want to mention that. Also, the old Xbox Live starter kits (pre Crimson Skies) are half off, making them $35, I believe.

I've been meaning to check Sears out for Kareoke Revolution. Would be nice to have during parties so everyone can embarrass themselves.

This is a serious YMMV as many Sears stores are not doing pink stickered = 50 % off. I have check with 5 Sears stores already, this may be a state to state thing. Just to let everyone know before they run amok in a clearance panic. Some great prices indeed. I live in South Fla. no clearance down here yet. Anyone else in Fla can confirm?

Great job guys. Updated. I am about to run to Sears and make a big nuisance of myself. hehe

pink stickered = 50% off. I don't know about that. My store does not seem to be doing that either. It just happens to be that these are the prices that are scanned in.

KingNES - Wow. I am surprised. Do you mean none of those 5 stores had games at this price? What did they scan in as?

Thanks,
Matthew

Karaoke Revolution w/ mike was 24.97
X Box music mixer was 14.97
Dark cloud 2 was 19.99

all were pink stickered and I scanned them as well, the staff wer every helpful but advised of no clearance other than what I saw at this time, I also had them call other stores. (I used towork for Sears for 2 years as loss prevention and the people who confirmed were friends, so I know I wasn;t snowed on the info) I hope there is a clearance soon, these are some awesome prices.

at my local sears I was able to pick up KUF for $12.48 and Downhill Domination for $14.48.
They also had:

-NFS:Underground(PS2)
-I-Ninja(PS2)
-Dead or Alive 3(not 4... my bad, i don't really keep up on this series)

...and a whole slew of sports titles. I couldn't tell you the price considering they weren't marked correctly. I had the cashier scan the two I bought to check their price. They were all in a bin labled 50% off.

Westminster, CA

I would gladly offer someone a bit of profit on the .hack part 2 if they turned up one they don't want. That series tends to be very overpriced for its age in the places still carrying it. I've got parts 1 and 3 but never a good offer on 2.

Well I just got back from running to Sears on my lunch break. Not a huge clearance selection at my store, but I was able to get Karaoke w/ mic for $12.--. When I went to check out, the cashier was currently tagging a few more games. I snagged a non-PH copy of KOTOR for $9.98, which I was happy about - that was one I was gonna get in the $5 CC "sale", but my CC denied me.

Looking at the list again, I think I also saw NBA Ballers there but it wasn't marked, so I'll swing back by tonight & check on that one.

EDIT: If anyone grabbed an extra KUF and is looking to trade let me know. :)

Great job guys. Lots more are listed now.

As to different stores having different clearances:

I asked the guy helping me (I scanned like 40-50 games) and he said it was a tier based system. According to how games sold in that store, was the clearance.

For example:
Tier 1: King Nes Clearance
Tier 2: My list of clearance
Tier 3: Is 50% off of these prices that I am listing.

Just my thoughts,
Matthew

I'm wary of going to Sears after I saw on this board that Sears had a metroid prime bundle for 50 dollars and i went down to the store and waited for 45 minutes for nothing. I did see a PS2 hard drive with a pink sticker and a price of 79.95 though so would the pink sticker would it be $39.90? Please let me know and I'll try Sears again and let you guys know what happens.

Geotech - That MAY be true. I scanned the metroid Prime Bundle, and it came to $99.99 for me. So I did not have it for $50 either. I would give it a shot.

Matthew

so is it the stores who dont sell games well that are having the 50 % off?

the other day i got a woman to scan a game in sears and she was asking another guy about it and she said "its one of those games we had in the 50% off basket the other day" ...but i'd never seen a basket...

Cracka - My assumption would be yes. The thing to do is to find any of the games listed, and see if it comes to that price. If it does, you are probably in that tier.

My Sears is in the Columbia mall. In the mall is EBgames, Gamespot, JC Penneys etc. So it does not sell many Xbox/PS2 games. But I have seen other Sears that are even more ignored than this one. (Silver Spring)

well i personally have only seen 1 person buy a game in my sears in the last couple of months, besides me.

I'd expect it to be one of the stores running sales.

man i got to go to sears tomorrow. I just pick up Hack Part 2 used at gamecrazy for 16 bucks but would love to grab a sealed copy for 5 .... If anyone wants to grab a few extras i be more then happy to pay up to 13 for the game

[quote name='jer0009']Maximo Vs the Army of Zin: $14.98

I bought this for $7.98 a week ago at my Sears[/quote]

I would guess your Sears is running even BETTER deals that what is posted.

Thanks,
Matthew

No luck at my sears. I was looking for Karaoke Rev. and all they had was Kingdom under fire. If someone can please obtain Karoake Rev. for me I'd pay cost plus shipping or I'll grab Kingdom Under Fire for ya and trade for Karaoke straight up.

Yeah, no luck at my sears either. (and I don't believe they sell many games)
I rarely see any of these B&M sales in my area. :(

Dark Cloud 2 was tagged at $29.97 but they sold it to me for $14.98. I went in expecting $9.99 but it was the last copy they had so I bought it anyway.

went in looking for:
Kingdom Under Fire: $12.48
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit: $2.48
Need for Speed Underground: $9.99
Panzer Dragoon Orta: $7.48?
Karaoke Revolution with mic: $12.48
.Hack Part 2: Mutation: $3.99
Maximo Vs the Army of Zin: $14.98

came out with a whole lot of nothing

crappy... my sears if fucking wierd man... sells xbox, GBA, and ps2 games. no i didnt leave out GC by accident... lol the dont carry GC games

like 2 weeks ago the sears in my town told me they couldnt sell me Panzer Dragoon, which they had like 2 copies left of, because it had been "zeroed out" and had to be sent back to the manufacturer.

oh yea i'd like to add that they still have Panzer Dragoon on their shelves....

[quote name='"TiKi2"']Kingnes have you checked out the Sears in international- if not? I'll go have a look this weekend[/quote]

I havent checked int. mall yet, if u could that would be very helpful for us all, thanx

Nothing at the 82nd St store for Indy CAGs. The clearance bin is gone, and all the older games have disappeared. Not sure if they dumped them somewhere else in the store, but they're not with the glass game case anymore. Everything in the cases is fairly new and marked at full price.

:( New York area Sears stores=suckage. Halo 1 for $49.99, Rallisport 1 for $49.99 and Bloodrayne 1 for $49.99 with 50% off! Wow........ :roll:

[quote name='slidecage']man i got to go to sears tomorrow. I just pick up Hack Part 2 used at gamecrazy for 16 bucks but would love to grab a sealed copy for 5 .... If anyone wants to grab a few extras i be more then happy to pay up to 13 for the game[/quote]

When you go, let me know. I've gotta work but I'm curious as to what our Sears has...

This is a YMMV, but I can confirm in Cincinnati, OH, the FF11/HDD was 50% off the pink sticker price. The Sears that I went to had a sign above their games section listing all games ending in 97 cents AND pink stickered were 50% off the pink sticker price. After the 1/2 off, the total was $38.98 plus tax. They had 3 left after I bought mine.

[quote name='seanle']This is a YMMV, but I can confirm in Cincinnati, OH, the FF11/HDD was 50% off the pink sticker price. The Sears that I went to had a sign above their games section listing all games ending in 97 cents AND pink stickered were 50% off the pink sticker price. After the 1/2 off, the total was $38.98 plus tax. They had 3 left after I bought mine.[/quote]

dag- too bad i hate playstation

as i said in every other sears thread- you should get 50 percent off the pink sticker price, meaning the pink sticker rings up at 50 percent off the game, you should get another 50 percent off that price that rings up. i.e. xbox mic thing pink stickered 14.97- rings up 7.XX then 50 percent off that = 3.XX.

bread's done
Back