Sears.com/Kmart.com Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection (360 & PS3) - 19.99 + 2.99 SHIP

Thanks for the info, although I'm not sure what my price point is for this one. The demo didn't excite me a ton. Yes, it's a lot of games for cheap. But some I already have on a GameCube compilation. And I feel like my next-gen console is kind of being defiled and feels bad when I play old games on it. :)

Hmmm I kind of want it but don't care to wait for it. to ship to me. I can wait on it to become 19.99 or less at a store. I doubt I'll play it very much anyways but would be nice to have so I can one day beat Phantasy Star IV.

I guess this is a good price for a collection of games that size, but as I have a backlog of games from this generation and last approaching the size of this collection, I can totally wait for it to drop closer to $10 or less. :twisted:

[quote name='regis100']Thanks for the info, although I'm not sure what my price point is for this one. The demo didn't excite me a ton. Yes, it's a lot of games for cheap. But some I already have on a GameCube compilation. And I feel like my next-gen console is kind of being defiled and feels bad when I play old games on it. :)[/quote]

The demo allows you to demo 3 of the 49 games. Its pretty much useless.

The 360 achievements on this collection are REALLY easy, which can be good or bad depending on your point of view. Each game has 1 simple achievement usually available near the first level/beginning of the game.

I was satisfied with this game collection even without the achievements, it was just icing on the cake for me. I paid $27 pre-release but would've guessed $20 as a great price.

Awesome. As soon as I find out that my ps3 works(used and getting to me tomorrow) I'll pick this up. I could get either version but something tells me I'm going to like the ps3 d-pad a lot better when playing these.

I wanna buy it for Shining Force 1 & 2 but I know that after a few months i'll see it everywhere for $10

Plus I called into sears and they said it was an online only sale and after tax and shipping its only saving like $5

Most of these remakes has seen lots of remakes on various systems, especially the Sonic games. There is always one game that Sega never try to remke, it's Sonic CD. Not sure why this is so hard to do.

I hope that they actually do a volume 2 of this or something. 80% of these games I have owned on collections ever since Dreamcast. Still a good deal for the price. Only reason I'm getting it is for Phantasy Star IV which they left off the other collections.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Most of these remakes has seen lots of remakes on various systems, especially the Sonic games. There is always one game that Sega never try to remke, it's Sonic CD. Not sure why this is so hard to do.[/QUOTE]

It was included in the Sonic Gems Collection for Gamecube

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Only reason I'm getting it is for Phantasy Star IV which they left off the other collections.[/QUOTE] It was in the Sega Genesis Collection for PS2.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Great game. Worth every penny of the $30 at launch.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, totally. Only bad thing is for some reason there wasn't a PSP release this time, and that a lot of the games are the same...but I'd buy it just for Streets of Rage, which is one of my favorite fighting games ever. (And here's a ton more stuff that wasn't on the first release.)

[quote name='Thrinn']It was in the Sega Genesis Collection for PS2.[/QUOTE]

Well dang thanks for that. I bought that long ago and its still in the wrapper.

bread's done
Back