Sears.com Resident Evil 5 and Fallout 3 CE's 19.97, Resistance 2 CE 29.97

laundrymatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Sears.com has Fallout 3 CE and Resident Evil 5 CE for 19.97 each. Fallout ships for free, Resident Evil ships for .99 cents. I cashed in on both, great prices. Just wanted to pass it on ;) (ps3 versions, not sure about other consoles)

EDIT: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896445000P?prdNo=20 RE
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896328000P?prdNo=3 FO3

Links

Another EDIT: Resistance 2 CE 29.97, not sure about shipping, already had it so didn't buy it. Sorry. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...3000P?prdNo=19

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome thanks! i was about to buy FO3 CE for 360 the other day im glad i decided not to, already own the GOTY for 360 i just wanted the bobblehead/lunch box

Thanks OP! Grabbed one each of the RE5 and FO3 CEs (for 360 and PS3 respectively). Was just about to buy a regular copy of RE5 off Amazon for just a few bucks cheaper. Very glad I waited. Thanks!

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Thanks OP! Grabbed one each of the RE5 and FO3 CEs (for 360 and PS3 respectively). Was just about to buy a regular copy of RE5 off Amazon for just a few bucks cheaper. Very glad I waited. Thanks![/QUOTE]
you were actually going to pick up the regular version?
lol you really need to hang out with us more...:cool:

[quote name='$hady']WTF $7 shipping on 2 cards??? But Fallout 3 CE shipped for free.....? LOL[/QUOTE]

Just buy 5 of them :D

[quote name='StripesOrBars']re5 and fallout 3 ps3 are gone

fucking $$$get resellers[/QUOTE]

Those guys don't beat around the bush.

[quote name='AreWeThereYet']LOL....just looked at the completed listings and some bobbles were sold with ''buy it now'' for $60 & $70!!! That's hilarious. Might have to sell the bobble and lunchbox before my kids see it. What a jackpot this was! TY OP! Hope this deal didn't flood the market reducing demand for them stupid bobbles[/QUOTE]

In all fairness though, it looks like it was posted on SD first.

Anyone get order/shipping confirmations yet? I really hope I don't get shafted because I decided to use my credit card instead of PayPal. I want my Fallout 3 CE!

Bought Madden 10 on PS3 for $9.97 + tax. It's pretty cheap and the guys over at operation sports have updated rosters for it so I figured I'd give it a go.

I should have bought a couple of FO3 CE's. I only bought one. But I managed to grab several RE5 CE's and 2 Resistance 2 CE's. Good deal !

Reminded me of GoWIII UE and BS2 CE for $19.99 at TRU a while ago... Of course, deals like this don't last, I just saw it here :whistle2:(

eh, my defense, it's still $20 for an old game :lol: I have them anyway.

booo, couldn't pick up these deals. damn cooking my girlfriend dinner.

ohh, wait a second...

still wanted that vault boy bobble head :lol:

Looks like everything good is gone. I kind of felt like 10 CE's was a bit much but with it selling out so fast, I changed my mind :p

Glad I grabbed an RE5 CE 360 before SDordo grabbed them all. Was thinking about the FO3 but saw that the PS3 is pretty much the worst version. I want that game but might grab it on a steam sale.

Of course that schwag is nice too. If it was $20 on the 360 I wouldn't hesitate...I'm almost talking myself into it again lol.

edit: what's an extra $10 for a better version and the lunchbox and bobblehead schwag. It will go nicely with my Bionic Commando lunchbox :)

edit2: crap, I don't think my RE5 went through :(

[quote name='scarhawk']Looks like everything good is gone. I kind of felt like 10 CE's was a bit much but with it selling out so fast, I changed my mind :p[/QUOTE]
fuck you this is why good deals go to shit, people abuse it and buy 10 just for the possibility of re-selling them

Anyone got their order confirmation yet or can see it on the sears website? My order of RE 5 CE & FO3 CE is nowhere to be traced. No activity with paypal either, which is what I used for payment

[quote name='dchrisd']Anybody want to buy a Fallout 3 bobblehead. Brand new. $60 + shipping each. I got 5 for sale.[/QUOTE]

/\ douche

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Anyone got their order confirmation yet or can see it on the sears website? My order of RE 5 CE & FO3 CE is nowhere to be traced. No activity with paypal either, which is what I used for payment[/QUOTE]

Got mine. I paid with CC.

Thank you for placing your order with Sears! Your order confirmation number is *********. We are processing your order right now and will notify you as your items are ready.

We pride ourselves on providing a broad range of quality products and services. If at any time you are not satisfied or need additional assistance, please contact us at 1-800-689-4461

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Anyone got their order confirmation yet or can see it on the sears website? My order of RE 5 CE & FO3 CE is nowhere to be traced. No activity with paypal either, which is what I used for payment[/QUOTE]

I got my order confirmation for FO3 CE 360 which I just did right now, paid with paypal.

I tried to order RE5 CE 360 earlier today before it was sold out. I completed my process before the post in this thread about someone complaining about the deal being up on SD.

At least, I thought I completed the process. I distinctly remember it being $22 and change after 99cent shipping and tax, which isn't shown until the last screen. I felt good about it and submitted.

Came back just now to get the FO3 CE 360 and noticed a message on Sears about an item not being in my cart anymore. I didn't think anything about it until I checked out and saw I got confirmation right away. Looked in my email and saw nothing from Paypal or Sears about my RE5 order.

It sucks, RE5 CE was the one I wanted more. I've already played some of FO3 and like I said earlier, preferred to get that one on Steam.

I'd be worried about your orders and I'm curious to see if I just had a brain fart or if anyone else thought they placed an order only to have it not go through. This isn't the first thing I've bought online, I was sure the transaction was complete. Left the PC and went out to Radio Shack since I bought it, even.

If you created an account after checking out you can check your order history. My order shows up with estimated arrival in about 5-10 days. I also got a confirmation email. I placed my order shortly after this deal was posted.

bread's done
Back