Sears developing game trading function

wiiheat

CAGiversary!
While shopping for my random household needs on Sears' website, I swung by the Video Games section and noticed a "Trade-4-Credit" marker at the bottom of the left hand column. Googling the "Trade-4-Credit" tag, it looks like Sears (and by extension KMart) is throwing in with Venjuvo to "develop"/"get in on" the game trading/re-using/high-profit-margin of Gamestop's world. I appreciate this, as my closest Gamecrazy just turned into an AT&T store.

Nice. I hope my K-Mart gets into it. The local Sears is in a mall with a Gamestop and fye, so I doubt it'll do well. Any cheap games will get flipped I imagine.

I usually hit up West Coast who got into it a while back, although I've never traded anything in there.

Both will be backrupt by next Christmas, so it's a last ditch effect to make it seem like the company isn't in the toilet.

You know what this usually means right?

In the first few months the trade in values of really crappy games will be extremely good. Crap you find at target clearance for 10 bucks will trade in for 40.

If they pull off a trade x for an extra $$ amount over your credit...I see some good deals going on.

But yea I think Sears is going under next.

bread's done
Back