SEARs new price drops on last sales?

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
I was in store today noticed some of the games today. They also had some crappy titles can't remember them all.

Suffering 2 9.99 PS2, Xbox
Rogue Agent all 3 systems? 9.99
MK deception collectors editon PS2 xbox 19.99

[quote name='rcaido']If you werent' able to get Pac n Roll from Circuit City they have it at Sears for 9.99[/QUOTE]
Seriously, this a good deal. I snagged Pac N Roll from CC for $9. Great buy. I'm not playing it much right now (my DS is too busy with Phoenix Wright, Sigma Star, and Metroid Classic), but this game is surprisingly good.
If you see it for $10, get it. I doubt you'll regret it.

If you're talking about the pac n roll no i didn't get scanned it was already that price...They had about 3 or 4 of them in somekind of bin...I checked Pikmin 2, Luigi Mansion, & Mario Sunshine scanned but they were still 19.99 @ that same bin...

[quote name='toldawg128']I bought MK Deception Kollectors ED. (PS2) at Sears for $10. Did you have them scan it?[/quote]

I also picked up my MK: Deception KE (PS2) for $10 a few months ago. So maybe the price has gone up?

oh that weird I scanned MK deception collectors yesterday it was 19.99 for xbox btw they had the same games for 9.99 stuff like

Jade Empire
F Zero GX
NBA ballers
NFL street 2

can't remember any others.

Well Sears recently got in a bunch of new 9.99 stickered games. I believe they're like a budget type of game. Anyway I scored a Taiko Drum Master for $4.97 the other day. I totally thought they would have all been gone but I guess not! I also got SNK Vs. Capcom for the Xbox at $5.97!

[quote name='dinovelvet']Anyone know if the PS2 HDD/FFXI bundle has dropped below $50 yet? :)[/quote]

I just checked it on Wednesday and it was still $50.

In case anyone is interested, I snagged the last copy of Pac Pix for $4.97 at my local Sears today. Check your locations. That price rocks.

That's an average price for GE:RA. It is 9.99 used at GameStop. For an unfinished game, it isn't half bad for that price though.

shipping would probably kill that. it's also $18 new at gamecrazy, and it's very uncommon to find at Sears. then again, so is Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2, and last i checked there were 3 left after i picked mine up for $25. so you never know.

Just at Sears and saw Battalion Wars GC for $25 and another great game, not so much a great price was War of the Monsters PS2 for $9.99. Several more there as well.

Actually, $9.99 is what I paid for my original copy of WOTM at Kmart, so thats about the same deal I got the first time for it.

Mind you, when I bought their last copy, I got it again for $5.

So, maybe $9.99 for War Of The Monsters isn't that good a deal, but its still better than $49.99.

I think there are some new additions and some stuff has been raised in price. I was in a Sears today I have not been to in a while and they had Gretzky NHL (older one) for the PSP tagged at $14.97 with the words May on the tag meaning it was marked down in May. MVP 2005 for PS2 was $19.99 (I thought I remember it was $2.97 a while ago so I thought it might be $0.97 now).

Some other games with the May on the tag that I think are new are NBA Ballers (1st game) for XBox for $9.97, and MK Shaolin Monks for XBox for $14.97

I bought my Taiko Drum Master at Sears for $19.97 6 months ago thinking that was a good deal. Now its $4.97 if they have one. Thats the problem, mine probably wouldnt have one now anyways.

I was lucky to find Taiko there. And I'm fortunate enough it was still marked at $59.99 I just remembered someone reporting on here that it had dropped to $4.97 so I had it checked and sure enough... the employees were shocked! lol

bread's done
Back