soulwish2003

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sears - PS2/XBOX CLOSEOUT - STARTS JULY 11th

Todays B&M Sears add (Picture shows Tiger Woods 2004 PS2)::

- Select PS2 and XBox games - 14.97 to 29.97 (was 29.99 to 49.99) -

Let us know what they have...

Does it say all or just some? Cause sears prices are terrible and it could just be something like PGR(PH) going from 50 to 20..

Or then again it could be something like SC:pT going to 30.

It's pretty much worthless. Very few titles marked down, and the ones that are are marked to match everyone else's regular prices.

I work at Sears and haven't even heard of this. We went through and rescanned/marked some electronics items yesterday but we didn't do videogames.

i doubt it will be anything good. i found a $15 PD Orta there, picked it up, but last Sunday i got a $5 PDO at CC. so i wouldn't hold your breath.

I saw Need for Speed 2 for $14.99 for and Star Wars KOTOR for $24.99 for Xbox. Not much else was really worth mentioning.

was SEARS the store that had Baldurs Gate 2 for like 15 bucks? Hopefully my sears will have it for the sale.

Yea, it really isn't anything great at all. I did see grabbed by the ghoulies for $9.99 but it was sold out :x and I don't think that game was part of today's markdowns (assuming they exist). I also did see panzer dragoon orta for $15, arc the lad and amplitude for $20 each and the ever so crappy agent under fire for $9.99. All in all, I would say don't waste the time or gas to get there.

At my store, we had someone go through and scan all the video games before opening on Friday and I assumed it was just routine inventory. I'll check tomorrow when I go into work.

Even though $15 is a great price for a game, it seems expensive compared to all the $4.99 stuff that's been going on lately. We're all horribly spoiled :wink:

[quote name='Staind204']Is GBTG worth $9.99? I know my store has one left so I might pick it up tomorrow if it is infact $9.99.[/quote]

Yes, defintely.

A friend of my cousin said they work on commission and if someone returns a item, it will be taken off the next paycheck.
In addition, last time I went into a sears, they has very old games. Their games section has had better days.

I haven't checked the Sears in Fort Wayne since Friday, but I'll check tomarrow. Most of the games were similar to what I saw in Merrilville, but the games were already on sale over a month ago. Most of them are listed in the CC sale, so I passed up.

I was in the mall today and I forgot about the Sears Video Game markdowns. I wanted to check it out. Circuit City had about eight $4.99 games.

To answer the questions. Yes we get hit for returns, cause you've already been paid for something not sold (makes sense, but sucks)

and I make $14.97 benefit rate (average commision)

i make 7.50 hourly at sears MPU :)

but yeah, as far as i know this isnt really anything worth mentioning.

and the ps one/lcd combo is $80 at our sears, but most of the salesmen probably dont even know we have them as theyre in a back room collecting dust along with some N64's, etc...

[quote name='tenzor']was SEARS the store that had Baldurs Gate 2 for like 15 bucks? Hopefully my sears will have it for the sale.[/quote]

hey i should scan you my receipt from CC i made them match the deal for Baldur's Gate II, and they matched it for me on xbox and then did 110% so i got 10% of the difference making it 10.00$ maybe they'll let you guys match my receipt price if i upload it Eh??? If you want lemme know by pm lets not flame this dudes post

meynerd

My wife works at Sears and makes $7 an hour plus commission which she just started making so we will see how much she makes per paycheck

I just started 2 weeks ago in electronics and I will be making $7 an hour + a small commission rate. Right now I'm in training though so I'm just at a flat rate $8 an hour. I did end up picking up GBTG today for $9.99 I hope its worth it, I've heard some bad things about it.

i played a demo of it and liked the idea, put the shooting system is crap. and most of the controls aren't that great IMO, if you can get used to the controls then it gets more fun.

[quote name='Staind204']I just started 2 weeks ago in electronics and I will be making $7 an hour + a small commission rate. Right now I'm in training though so I'm just at a flat rate $8 an hour. I did end up picking up GBTG today for $9.99 I hope its worth it, I've heard some bad things about it.[/quote]

I got GBTG at CC, and personally I think it was only worth the $5 I paid for it. I beat it in one day. YMMV.

nice I make 7.60 in the shoe department, we don't get comission. So we don't really have to try, if you want to talk money the guys at nordstrom make 9 bucks an hour + comission on everything. I went today, nothing great

When I bought my Dreamcast early 2001, Everywhere I looked that still had Marvel vs. Capcom 2 had it for 49.99. After a week I picked it up at the same Fred Meyer I purchased my Dreamcast, and on the way home I had to pick up something at the mall for a present or something (can't remeber nowadays) anyways, I stopped in the Sears electronic deparment and lo and behold, they had Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for 19.97... needless to say I bought the sears copy and returned the Fred Meyer one that same evening.....point you wonder? Don't diss Sears (or any retailer), there may be that one time it pays off.....but Sears usually does suck!!!

Yes, I don't recall this ever being a B&M price. And about the website restock, I wouldn't count on it. Your best bet would've been to print the online price and make CC pricematch it.

bread's done
Back