Season 1 Dvd's

averageguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Just got back from BJ's Wholesale club and noticed they had some special on season one Dvd's under 20.00

I seen
Futurama 13.99
King of Hill 13.99
buffy Vampire Slayer 13.99
Bernie Mac 13.99
angel 19.99

and also the Shield but they didnt have that one
also Ally MCbeal but forgot the price of it

[quote name='wubb']sman, I'm pretty sure BJ's, Sam's, and Costco are not ATSC.[/QUOTE]

I knew Sam's and Costco are not the same. But i dont think i've ever seen a Sam's and a BJ's in the same city. Still, now i know they are not the same.

[quote name='sman113']Isn't BJ's the same as Sam's? Either way, this is old news b/c Sam's and Costco have the same prices.[/QUOTE]

So Sam's and Costco have these prices as well? I don't remember seeing them for this cheap the last time I went to Sam's, but maybe I just missed it.

This might be old news, but I had missed it. I'm going to have to go see if my local BJs has the Season 1 of Angel. I was considering grabbing that with my DDD 20% off order, but they've got it at around $43 (before the discount) Thanks, OP.

[quote name='Blade']Family Guy needs to be that cheap.[/QUOTE]

Just have patience and it will be. I got v1 during the Black Friday sale last year @ Target for around $13 and v2 at Costco over the winter for about $18.

[quote name='heyyoeddie']Just have patience and it will be. I got v1 during the Black Friday sale last year @ Target for around $13 and v2 at Costco over the winter for about $18.[/QUOTE]

REALLY?! hearing this, i wont buy these through DDD (at about $28). I am hoping to get them for under $20. I assume they'll have some sale on the first two sets when the third season is out on DVD.

And as for Shield S1, best blind S1 purchase i've ever made. I had never seen the show, but had heard good things. When the S1 set went on sale for $20 at Sam's, i picked it up b/c of recommendations from this board. I got around to starting the season on Saturday and couldn't stop. This is the best serialized show on TV behind 24. I plan to order S2 from DDD this week.

[quote name='heyyoeddie']Just have patience and it will be. I got v1 during the Black Friday sale last year @ Target for around $13 and v2 at Costco over the winter for about $18.[/QUOTE]

I remember it being $18 at Target but it was just during the early hours of BF. You had to be there right as the doors opened -- 6 a.m., IIRC.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I remember it being $18 at Target but it was just during the early hours of BF. You had to be there right as the doors opened -- 6 a.m., IIRC.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was $18 not $13, but I was there around 7 (right after hitting Best Buy for the $10 Chappelle's Show S1 set among other things) and manged to snag a couple of copies (one for me, one as a Christmas gift).

When the sales are right, though, both volumes of Family Guy can be had for under $20 each.

OK, here's what I saw at BJs this afternoon...

24 S1 - $19.99
All in the Family S1 - $15.99
Ally McBeal S1 - $13.99
Bernie Mac S1 - $13.99
The Dukes of Hazzard S1 - $25.99
Futurama S1 - $13.99
King of the Hill S1 - $13.99
The Shield S1 - $19.99

[quote name='heyyoeddie']OK, here's what I saw at BJs this afternoon...

Ally McBeal S1 - $13.99
[/QUOTE]

Sadly, there has been no US release of any complete seasons of Ally McBeal. That is a great price for the 6 episode set that has been released, though, at least compared to the price at other stores.

[quote name='guessed']Sadly, there has been no US release of any complete seasons of Ally McBeal. That is a great price for the 6 episode set that has been released, though, at least compared to the price at other stores.[/QUOTE]

Sadly? :D

I also have a BJs and Sams club right down the road from eachother. I did see Twilight Zone season 1 the definitive edition at BJs for 58 dollars....I almost died.

bread's done
Back