Season One TV DVDs 1/2 off at Amazon.com

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
just noticed this today.

all are the First and/or Only season for each show. (except where noted)

sale here

$16.97 ea

Bob Newhart Show
Mary Tyler Moore Show

$19.97 ea

Harsh Realm
White Shadow
Son Of The Beach
Dynasty
King Of The Hill
NYPD Blue
In Living Color
Malcolm In The Middle
Reba
American Dad
Over There
Pretender
Dharma & Greg
Hill Street Blues
Remington Steele
Time Tunnel (pt.1)
Big Valley
Dark Angel
Arrested Development

$24.97 ea

Firefly
Boston Legal
Family Guy (s1&2)
X-Files (slim set)
That 70's Show
Alien Nation
Bernie Mac Show

$29.97

Murder One
The Shield

sale here

That's 1/2 off "List Price" (MSRP). not really any deals hiding in there at all. If it were 1/2 off the normal selling price it would be great...

Reminds me of when the local furniture stores have huge sales stating "50% Off MSRP on EvERYThInG in the store!!". Then you go there and find that they're normally priced at about 55% of MSRP, so it's really a 5% off sale. :oldman: Marketing, how I hate thee.

[quote name='Kerig']That's 1/2 off "List Price" (MSRP). not really any deals hiding in there at all. If it were 1/2 off the normal selling price it would be great...

Reminds me of when the local furniture stores have huge sales stating "50% Off MSRP on EvERYThInG in the store!!". Then you go there and find that they're normally priced at about 55% of MSRP, so it's really a 5% off sale. :oldman: Marketing, how I hate thee.[/QUOTE]

disagree 100%

there are some great deals in there

sorry for posting savings on DVDs in the DVD forum

:roll:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Son of the Beach. Corny. Cheesy, but lots of fun. Guilty Pleasure of mine from back in the day.[/QUOTE]

I wish FX would start airing it again. I don't want to buy a boxset of it.

roswell seasons 1 to 3 are 19.99, look to also be 1/2 off, unless they recently changed the price on them.

$24.97 is very, very tempting for X-Files Season One. I'll probably pick that up since I've yet to see any of the slim sets at a B&M store, just the older, more expensive sets. Love the show, but I'm not willing to shell out $70-90 per season.

[quote name='Kerig']Reminds me of when the local furniture stores have huge sales stating "50% Off MSRP on EvERYThInG in the store!!". Then you go there and find that they're normally priced at about 55% of MSRP, so it's really a 5% off sale. :oldman: Marketing, how I hate thee.[/QUOTE]

That's 9.1% or so off, not 5% off. Kids these days...

I'm tempted to get the second half of The Time Tunnel. Not because it's good, but because it's childhood-defining and whatnot, but since I got the first half for $15+tax...

[quote name='MidnightRain']$24.97 is very, very tempting for X-Files Season One. I'll probably pick that up since I've yet to see any of the slim sets at a B&M store, just the older, more expensive sets. Love the show, but I'm not willing to shell out $70-90 per season.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to tell you, but DDD had all seasons for $22 or so apiece during the last sale.

Arrested Development is a steal for any price. I paid 20 for it Black Friday last year, and will probably buy a couple of these for gifts.

[quote name='eldad9']Sorry to tell you, but DDD had all seasons for $22 or so apiece during the last sale.[/quote]

Figures. Although I'm sure if I wait long enough, they'll go on sale again. Patience is a virtue and all that.

bread's done
Back