Season Pass on multiple 360

tommyhaynes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Do season passes work with the recover account trick to get 2 copies, has anyone tried this? I am considering getting the GoW3 pass with my brother but we really aren't interested in MP DLC outside of horde enough to warrant a $30 purchase each.

Now that I think about it, I don't even know if there are any season passes that are in effect yet, I've only heard about MW3 and GoW3 having them.

Season passes are basically pre-ordering DLC. When the DLC comes out you download it the same way you would if were paying for it.

When you recover your GT on your brother's Xbox and download the pass, and download it to your Xbox, your brother will have to be signed in with your gamertag.

[quote name='ready4war']When you recover your GT on your brother's Xbox and download the pass, and download it to your Xbox, your brother will have to be signed in with your gamertag.[/QUOTE]

Not if you do it in that order. 360 DRM will let anyone play on the first box, and the content owner play on any box. If I sign in on my brother's system and download a game or piece of content FIRST, he can use it all he wants, and I need to be signed in when I play it at my place or anywhere else.

This doesn't work with season passes, because they aren't direct DLC. They are a sort of "unlock code" which will allow that GT to download the content, through an in-game store (not the marketplace) for free upon its release. Now if you can download the DLC while logged in at one location and still have it work w/o being logged on I do not know.

bread's done
Back