SecondSpin.com 20% off AND free shipping

bantheradio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am not sure if this has been mentioned already but...

SecondSpin.com is offering 20% off and free shippings placed on all items when using the following code:

heynow

While this doesn't necessarily apply exclusively to games (the site sells used DVDs, CDs, and Video Games), I figured it would be good to post here. There are a number of great deals to be had (if they have the used item in stock).

For instance, I just placed an order for Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) for only $27 shipped.

I've ordered from this site before and received my games with cases and inserts. All items looked as though they had never been used.

Enjoy.

I just got my first order in from them today. I'm batting one for 2 as one of the game titles I ordered only had the guide book inside but no game. The other one had everything there.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']How about dvd season boxsets like south park,simpsons etc;do they always come with the outer cardboard box?[/quote]
to address that question, I have received box sets with and without the cardboard box. so no, it's not guaranteed to come with.

Always email customer service if you get something incomplete. They tend to be very good at shipping out replacements. Sometimes if they're out of stock they'll just give you store credit and let you keep whatever was shipped (it's happened to me before).

[quote name='BustaUppa']Always email customer service if you get something incomplete. They tend to be very good at shipping out replacements. Sometimes if they're out of stock they'll just give you store credit and let you keep whatever was shipped (it's happened to me before).[/quote]

Agreed. I emailed them last night and they emailed back within hours giving me a store credit. (They did not have a replacement disc to send out). So don't buy Flat Out: Head On because they don't have it. :D

Rawr, code is active and second spin just raised the prices on most games a couple days ago. Hopefuly they lower them again before sale ends.

They have really bumped up prices on their low end dvds. Used have lots at a bucks or less, now just a few at 1.39, the rest 1.99 and up.

bread's done
Back