Secondspin.com B2G1 free

They rocked when HEYNOW ran. HEYNOW stopped running, prices (on music anyways) went to hell in the last few months too. I don't bother anymore.

I use this a lot for cheap music, especially this sale, but for video games the selection tends to suck and prices tend to be really high.

Wow I completely forgot this site existed. I remember finding this out from CAG when they had the 20% off + free shipping promo.

Some of the games were a bit pricy, but I'm sure there's some good gems out there.

Games section seems to be priced a little high with minimum selections, I think I'll hold my cash until Gohastings has another B2G1 promo

[quote name='georox']They rocked when HEYNOW ran. HEYNOW stopped running, prices (on music anyways) went to hell in the last few months too. I don't bother anymore.[/QUOTE]

HEYNOW was just active last week. I still couldn't find anything worth buying, although I was only looking for dvds.

I've stayed away since I sent in a bunch of items for trade and they sent them all back saying they looked new and they didn't except overstock items.

In their defense, the items were new and unused, but still opened. Apparently they only want scratched up $hit. Still, they held my items for a month and by the time they got them back to me, the TIV for the them had dropped $50 dollars in total. Never been to their site since.

Their prices for games are generally awful, but back when Halo 3 was still pretty much retailing for $60, I got the Limited Edition for under $20. Came in fairly good condition.

Yeah, the site in general has high prices for their used games. I check back pretty often to see if they had a 30% off $1 per item shipping. That makes some of the games worth while.

Their customer service is awesome though. If they send you something you don't like, depending on the circumstance, they just send you another copy. I ordered a Prey LE from them that was banged up, no figures and no slip case. Complained. They ship me a complete one, no questions asked, at no charge. Though I do think that is a thing they do to get rid of crappy copies of games.

bread's done
Back