Secret development footage of the Wii **Video link**

Hmmmm.

So you "stumbled upon" a video....you uploaded yourself.

My stomach stumbles upon food all the time. Especially when I just ate it myself. It's all like..."Neat! Poptarts! OUT OF NOWHERE!"

[quote name='Strell']Hmmmm.

So you "stumbled upon" a video....you uploaded yourself.

My stomach stumbles upon food all the time. Especially when I just ate it myself. It's all like..."Neat! Poptarts! OUT OF NOWHERE!"[/quote]

:lol:

Prepare for some rabid nintendo fanboys, OP.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']:lol:

Prepare for some rabid nintendo fanboys, OP.[/quote]

I figured that would happen. Those Wii fans are like a church or cult I tell ya.:D

Indeed...I knew it was going to be some kind of joke...for some reason I expected a clip and get a really late Rick Roll'ed...but this was just kinda...meh. Didn't even chuckle

[quote name='Greetard']Needs more duck tape.[/quote]True. I was hoping for two GC to get taped together. This was just... dumb.

I guess props for having a power glove around?

[quote name='Logain8955']A one minute setup to a 10 second visual gag sucks. It took way too long to get there.[/quote]
This, I was expecting a little more, like cutting a gamecube in half and duct-taping that to a whole gamecube.

[quote name='Logain8955']A one minute setup to a 10 second visual gag sucks. It took way too long to get there.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The payoff wasn't funny enough. You get points for...uh...being alive? Yeah.

Weak.

Weak setup. Weak punchline. Weak announcer.

It could have been funny.

If there had been some talent involved in the production.

I lol'd my balls off and then ate them with a side of mac n cheese cuz i'm in college so i'm poor so mac n cheese is all i can afford cuz i'm in college try to get a job to make money so i can buy not mac n cheese maybe like a steak or some shit hell yea i love steak if i get a job that lets me buy steak i will so eat steak.

[quote name='Jedah Doma']Stumbled upon this while looking around the net. A recently discovered video documenting the early development of the Wii.[/QUOTE]
fffdc2.png

Seriously, who do you think you're fooling?

So basically, you're advertising your youtube series (wow, the NINETEEN BILLIONTH awkward retro/obscure/import videogame show on youtube, CONTRATURATIONS, winnar is you, thanks for the original content). Hows about you GTFO?

I didn't watch this, but it gave me diarrhea anyway. Also, 3/4 of the comments gave me constipation. I guess it all works out to 25% watery stool. Thanks, everyone!

[quote name='mephitical']I didn't watch this, but it gave me diarrhea anyway. Also, 3/4 of the comments gave me constipation. I guess it all works out to 25% watery stool. Thanks, everyone![/QUOTE]

Might want to lay off the squat thrusts for a while then.

Goodness@this thread.

[quote name='Strell']Might want to lay off the squat thrusts for a while then.

Goodness@this thread.[/quote]
You just eased me into the 20% range. Delightful!

[quote name='Jedah Doma']I figured that would happen. Those Wii fans are like a church or cult I tell ya.:D[/quote]

Dont get me wrong, I love my wii. A lot. But I would never sink to the level of most nintendo fanboys. If somebody hates the wii, why should I care? What will trolling do?

Thought the video was okay, just dont pull the ''..I stumbled across it'' and dont spend 3 minutes of my time with the intro unless the punchline is EPIC.

bread's done
Back