Section 8 Shopko 5.99 YMMV

Lhallfin

CAGiversary!
Shopko North Rochester Minnesota. Marked clearence.

EDIT: Lol I swear it was a ps3 box maybe it was 360 tho in the wrong section... and yeah I must be half asleep cuz it was at ShopKo not Kmart.

My bad just trying to contribute to the site since I like it so much. I'll try to do better next time lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lhallfin']My bad just trying to contribute. Feel free to delete the post if its too confusing, I can't edit the title or I would.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to edit the title; you have to click 'go advanced' once you're in the first editing screen.

[quote name='mkernan']You should be able to edit the title; you have to click 'go advanced' once you're in the first editing screen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, im usally on my mobile, but I hopped on a pc and saw the advanced option...

Sry im such an idiot noob guys. :whistle2: )

[quote name='Lhallfin']Yeah, im usally on my mobile, but I hopped on a pc and saw the advanced option...

Sry im such an idiot noob guys. :whistle2: )[/QUOTE]

Honest mistake, no biggie.

Its worth noting though that the follow-up, Section 8: Prejudice is out on XBLA as a $15 downloadable game. Since the game is pretty heavily multiplayer-focused, its something to consider.

Give 'em a break, he's new, was on a mobile, and just wants to help out. I'll have to check that out next time I'm online.

I've yet to beat the rest of you to a deal. One of these days, I'll find SOMETHING. :D

bread's done
Back