Security guard games

Lootr2Core

CAGiversary!
Hi, I just got word of this site. Looks like a good place to be! Are you aware of any games (this generation) that are in someway related to security guards? IF there are (maybe there are lots) what would be a good one to get? I'm looking for a white elephant gift for a fella at work.

Thanks

bumped after 6 minutes? LOL!

oh well, i haven't heard of any. good luck. if you want to be more liberal, you could get your buddy a cop game maybe? there are plenty of those.

[quote name='dcfox']Half Life Blue Shift. Nothing else comes to mind.[/quote]

...Actually, thats about the best you could do. Great thinking mr fox

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']bumped after 6 minutes? LOL!

oh well, i haven't heard of any. good luck. if you want to be more liberal, you could get your buddy a cop game maybe? there are plenty of those.[/quote]
I actually just wanted to double my post count.

There was a secret service game for the PC but I heard it sucks. There was also Bouncer for the PS2. I liked it, but not too many people did.

[quote name='beobuzz2003']The resident evil games I think had some zombie like security guards didnt they?[/quote]

nah.. has to be playing a security guard. (Well it looks pretty much like there is no such thing. thanks everyone for the help though)

Can't go wrong with the blue shift expansion for Half-life because you can't go wrong with Half-life. Barney the security guard figures prominently.

[quote name='dcfox']There was a secret service game for the PC but I heard it sucks. There was also Bouncer for the PS2. I liked it, but not too many people did.[/quote]

Bouncer.. what was that like?

tenchu for ps2 and maybe xbox....

theres a bonus stage where you get to stealth kill security guards...

A "white elephant" is an item of little value, something practically useless. A white elephant gift exchange usually refers to an event where ppl bring really cheap or used items to give away, mostly for laughs.

Postal 2 comming to consols, must have, I love it for PC but my computer is so slow, if you get any more info on the postal consol edition feel free to IM/Email me.

[quote name='metroidkiller9']in state of emergency you kill waves upon waves of security guards.

and what the hell is a white elephant gift?[/quote] I hope your kidding. :shock: :shock: :shock:

the only one i know of is splinter cell:pandora tommorow online. you can play as either a spy or a merc online, and the merc is basically a guard. o and btw its the best game ever.

bread's done
Back