See Ay Gee Oh Tee Tee By Double-U Ess Be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']Ok, so MTV2 has this contest to hang out with a star and this month it's Paul Wall, ninja please, that dude shoule be entering contests to hang out with me, you gotta be kiddin' me with your iced out grill and shitty music ridin' Mike Jones coat tales. Seriously, send me a post card Paul and maybe you can ride with me.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Kayden']Wait... so cyberslut is banned AGAIN?

:roll:[/QUOTE]
That's what it sounded like they were saying to me. Not to mention some of her posts were removed. I don't understand what she could have said that would be so offensive as to have it removed, though. I never read anything of hers that was so outrageous as to warrant a mod deleting it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You can make your title banned but in this case, yes kittie was banned and no I don't know the details.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah...:oops: :)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You can make your title banned but in this case, yes kittie was banned and no I don't know the details.[/QUOTE]

The only people who really know what happened were there and they aren't talking. Its like the Kennedy assassination and the resulting coverup. Kind of fun to think about it like that huh?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The only people who really know what happened were there and they aren't talking. Its like the Kennedy assassination and the resulting coverup. Kind of fun to think about it like that huh?[/QUOTE]
Were where?

There's a cheap ass gamer over the grassy knoll. There were deals flying in from every direction. And somehow, the, "magic deal," where she was able to use the Best Buy $5 off any PS2 game on one of the clearance items. She used the back left cash register. Back and to the left.

:lol: the reason for that probably being, if it was bad enough to be deleted, it probably was... :lol:

[quote name='GuyWithGun']That's what it sounded like they were saying to me. Not to mention some of her posts were removed. I don't understand what she could have said that would be so offensive as to have it removed, though. I never read anything of hers that was so outrageous as to warrant a mod deleting it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kayden']:lol: the reason for that probably being, if it was bad enough to be deleted, it probably was... :lol:[/QUOTE]

See, Zewone mentioned earlier that they had nothing to do with it but I think what happened was they started pissing her off so she did something over the top in retaliation.

How can we get in trouble for discussing her being banned? Is there something in the TOS that says you can't talk about banned people?

Well you can! She was alive! Her name was Robert Paulsin... In banning, we all have a name!

[quote name='Kayden']How can we get in trouble for discussing her being banned? Is there something in the TOS that says you can't talk about banned people?

Well you can! She was alive! Her name was Robert Paulsin... In banning, we all have a name![/QUOTE]

Her name was Robert Paulsin?

Her name was Robert Paulsin!

[quote name='Kayden']How can we get in trouble for discussing her being banned? Is there something in the TOS that says you can't talk about banned people?

Well you can! She was alive! Her name was Robert Paulsin... In banning, we all have a name![/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Seems like the last transaction was her saying no one wished he a happy birthday, Zion insulting her, then Jimmie saying, "This board seems to be a bit lighter," and Zewone saying, "Happy Ban...er I mean Birthday!"

So yeah, I'm guessing she must have said something that was deleted in between her complaining and her getting banned. There was about an hour and twenty minutes in between all that.

Anyone remember that creepy/sad Alucard? Is he still around? I haven't seen him begging for AIM invites in a long time...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']No but we've spoken enough of her. Why would you want to continue giving attention to someone you know is an attention whore?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but it's something to talk about. I'm sure if we all knew it'd just be like, "Oh, ok. That's it? Oh well. So how about that Jennifer Connelly?" :)

[quote name='Kayden']Anyone remember that creepy/sad Alucard? Is he still around? I haven't seen him begging for AIM invites in a long time...[/QUOTE]
No no he found another forum that tolerated him. You have no minion anymore :lol:

So let me get this straight from what I understand Kittie was banned once before under another name and then got reinstated to the site. Now, she is banned again. Damn it isn't that many females on this site and being one of the few this kind of sucks.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Yeah, but it's something to talk about. I'm sure if we all knew it'd just be like, "Oh, ok. That's it? Oh well. So how about that Jennifer Connelly?" :)[/QUOTE]
I need to screencap the scene where she gets half of a double ended dildo in the can. That's hot.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']That's what it sounded like they were saying to me. Not to mention some of her posts were removed. I don't understand what she could have said that would be so offensive as to have it removed, though. I never read anything of hers that was so outrageous as to warrant a mod deleting it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The only people who really know what happened were there and they aren't talking. Its like the Kennedy assassination and the resulting coverup. Kind of fun to think about it like that huh?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='uzumaki_star']So let me get this straight from what I understand Kittie was banned once before under another name and then got reinstated to the site. Now, she is banned again. Damn it isn't that many females on this site and being one of the few this kind of sucks.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to say this once, and that's it.

Kittie was banned for a violation of the CAG TOS. It's that simple. No conspiracies, no pissed off mods, nothing like that.

She violated the CAG TOS. Specifically what, I can't say. Move on, people, it's a done issue.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm going to say this once, and that's it.

Kittie was banned for a violation of the CAG TOS. It's that simple. No conspiracies, no pissed off mods, nothing like that.

She violated the CAG TOS. Specifically what, I can't say. Move on, people, it's a done issue.[/QUOTE]

See, its all part of the coverup...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I need to screencap the scene where she gets half of a double ended dildo in the can. That's hot.[/QUOTE]

Ass to ass!

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm going to say this once, and that's it.

She violated the CAG TOS. Specifically what, I can't say. Move on, people, it's a done issue.[/QUOTE]
Tsk tsk tsk. Man, we were totally moving on to Jennifer Connelly and her beautiful penetrated ass. You totally had to bring this up again, though. :)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']See, its all part of the coverup...[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be suprised is CAG had something to do with Watergate...

[quote name='whoknows']I wouldn't be suprised is CAG had something to do with Watergate...[/QUOTE]

That's just the tip of the iceberg, man. CAG has its hands in everything since the dawn of the country. Everything that happens in this country happens because CAG said so.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That's just the tip of the iceberg, man. CAG has its hands in everything since the dawn of the country. Everything that happens in this country happens because CAG said so.[/QUOTE]

Freaky...so I guess CAG is like the head of the country (kinda like the patriots in MGS2).

Now that I know this I must let everyone know that they are being manipulated!!

Rebel all who know!! Stand up and do something that might make a difference and if not you just wasted your time!!!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']No no he found another forum that tolerated him. You have no minion anymore :lol:[/QUOTE]

That was rather disturbing... I didn't even have to make him drink the koolaide, he wanted to do my bidding...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I need to screencap the scene where she gets half of a double ended dildo in the can. That's hot.[/QUOTE]

That could be arranged ^_^

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][/QUOTE]

Huh? I don't get it.

And aren't you supposed to be at work? or are you posting while at work?

[quote name='Kayden']That could be arranged ^_^[/QUOTE]

Yeah someone's gotta manually screen cap it cause there isn't any pictures on the internet. I already checked.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Huh? I don't get it.

And aren't you supposed to be at work? or are you posting while at work?[/QUOTE]

The guy who says "ass to ass" was the voice of Goliath.

I'm working, back at home though. Trying to remote desktop into a client to modify some reports at the moment.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The guy who says "ass to ass" was the voice of Goliath.

I'm working, back at home though. Trying to remote desktop into a client to modify some reports at the moment.[/QUOTE]

REally? That's cool in an odd, almost scary kind of way.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The guy who says "ass to ass" was the voice of Goliath.

I'm working, back at home though. Trying to remote desktop into a client to modify some reports at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Can I work for your company? :mrgreen:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']REally? That's cool in an odd, almost scary kind of way.[/QUOTE]

Seems that way.

[quote name='Kayden']Can I work for your company? :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

I'm not really in a position to say "yes". Besides, you're probably overqualified for what I do 90% of the time. :lol:

David Keith has an awesome voice. Hes done a ton of game work too... I wonder if hes a gamer... :whistle2:k I wish they'd pick Gargoyles up again... such a great show except for the last season -_-

As for being over qualified.... do you think I give a damn? I just wanna work from home! :lol:

I miss a lot of drama when I go out and attempt to have a life.

But then again, I learned that my dad's losing his job last night. Through e-mail, no less. Looks like I'll be becoming an even cheaper-ass gamer...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm working, back at home though. Trying to remote desktop into a client to modify some reports at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Looks like they switched something around, as I'm hitting the exchange server instead of the ACCPAC server. Guess I'll make the 5 minute drive and do the work there. I've got to set up a workstation anyway. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Looks like they switched something around, as I'm hitting the exchange server instead of the ACCPAC server. Guess I'll make the 5 minute drive and do the work there. I've got to set up a workstation anyway. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Wait, you doing work... That doesn't make sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back