Seeking websites or peeps to ship Tales of Eternia PSP

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Looking for any help from fellow CAGs on where I can buy Tales of Eternia and Breath of Fire 3 PSP from UK to NA. I wasn't sure which forum to post this, so I posted this similar thread on 2 others. Hope somebody has insight.

[quote name='NolbertoS']Looking for any help from fellow CAGs on where I can buy Tales of Eternia and Breath of Fire 3 PSP from UK to NA. I wasn't sure which forum to post this, so I posted this similar thread on 2 others. Hope somebody has insight.[/QUOTE]

I have Tales of Eternia. I will sell it. PM me if you are interested.

[quote name='NolbertoS']Looking for any help from fellow CAGs on where I can buy Tales of Eternia and Breath of Fire 3 PSP from UK to NA. I wasn't sure which forum to post this, so I posted this similar thread on 2 others. Hope somebody has insight.[/quote]

I am on the same page as you, Im looking for both also NON Ebay site

I have a friend who could do this for me if need be however I would be paying double for the game due to currency exchange rates + shipping, which would probably mean like an 80$ game. Just a heads up for those looking for UK only games!

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']It is in-stock for $49.99 on Amazon, better than paying high shipping and "finder's fees" from others, most likely.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that too, I still think it's a bit pricey as last I checked amazon.co.uk it was about $35 w/out S/H. In the end it's my best bet. I have a question about DVDCrave though, are the games they sell there brand new or used?? as I saw Breath of Fire 3 PSP on it.

bread's done
Back