Sega & 32X attachment

If there is any way you can double check that it works, you should. Some 32x's and Genesis consoles will not work without the two silver attachments that hold down the cart flap and from past experience (ie everyone always loses those pieces) I'm sure those aren't included in the package you saw. Then again, about 80% of 32x's and Genesis consoles will work without the silver things. Mine won't, though (luckilly I bought my 32x new so I still have the silver attachments).

$20.00 seems like a reasonable price though, just try your hardest to test it out before buying.

The silver attachments are just RF shields. The 32x will work fine without them. You will need the 32x to Genesis cable though as that will be the part that is hardest to find seperately.

I would pick it up. There isn't a whole lot for the system, but you dont' see these very often. I don't think I've seen one of these in the wild since I started garage saling. I've wanted one since I picked up Knuckles Chaotix at a garage sale, but I've never been able to try it.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']The silver attachments are just RF shields. The 32x will work fine without them. You will need the 32x to Genesis cable though as that will be the part that is hardest to find seperately.[/quote]

For some reason my 32x absolutely refuses to work without the silver parts. Must be a problem with my Genesis, I guess.

bread's done
Back