sega classic's ps2??

hallatie

CAG Veteran
..any idea;s if the old ps2 sega classics works on a 60gb ps3?...can't find any info on it. There's an old list of compatible games but its ancient so don't know if its been updated.....

Wasn't there talk of them releasing a ps3 version? I know that the PSN has been updated with a few of the classics. Still waiting on that Altered Beast!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='lightzonlycast']Wasn't there talk of them releasing a ps3 version? I know that the PSN has been updated with a few of the classics. Still waiting on that Altered Beast!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Other than Sonic's Genesis Collection or whatever it's called? Altered Beast is on that one. Both arcade and console versions.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Other than Sonic's Genesis Collection or whatever it's called? Altered Beast is on that one. Both arcade and console versions.[/QUOTE]

I thought I had read something about a newer one. Either way I should really get on this collection. Maybe when I get down time in between games.

Altered Beast has to be one of my all time favorite games, it's so cheesy and old school. I love it.

Browsing the list of games on this: Kid Chameleon, are you frickin kidding me?

I shouldn't have slept on this collection.

bread's done
Back