Sega Dreamcast Giveaway!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!

The Kartel's Mega Sega giveaway continues! We tracked down this BRAND NEW Sega Dreamcast, and we're giving it away! (NOTE: The image is not of the actual system. The one we are giving away has not been opened.)

Answer this question in this forum thread to enter!

If Sega were to get back into the console race, what crazy thing would you do, because you know, that's just so crazy!

Rules:
There is one system to give away and all the entries submitted will be piled together, and one random winner will be selected. Promo open to anyone in North America. Promo ends on August 14th 11:59 PM CMT. We'll announce the winner about a week after the promo is over here in our Winner's Circle.

Good luck and have fun!

Entered. Thanks once again CaptainSwag!

I would love to get my hands on another Dreamcast. I actually had two of them but one was stolen from me and the other eventually broke and hasn't worked since. Haven't been able to fix it either.

Then you'll find it ironic that if you won, you'll notice that the system looks exactly like yours. You know, because I'm a pirate and I steal things, and this happens to be the system you lost :booty:

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Entered. Thanks once again CaptainSwag!

I would love to get my hands on another Dreamcast. I actually had two of them but one was stolen from me and the other eventually broke and hasn't worked since. Haven't been able to fix it either.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainSwag']Then you'll find it ironic that if you won, you'll notice that the system looks exactly like yours. You know, because I'm a pirate and I steal things, and this happens to be the system you lost :booty:[/QUOTE]

I knew it! It's alright though, I forgive you ;)

If Sega got back into the console race I would buy a new TV shelf for the mass of hardware it'd undoubtedly result in. With the move towards building add-ons for current systems, I'm sure Sega would show their expert might and put out monthly attachments such as the 64X, Sega BD, Sega Mo'mad, and VMU's the size of a DSLL.

I wanted to add this extra bit of info, which is on the website: The picture shown above is NOT the one we are giving away. The one we are giving away is brand new and has not been opened.

Thanks!

[quote name='magillicutty23']Is the DC lan compatible? Cuz if so I would love to set that up in my house[/QUOTE]

From my understanding, it is possible. But just don't ask me how! I'm sure Mr. Google could help you with finding out more info.

wow thats an awesome prize. if sega got back into the console race id shave my head bald. to most that doesnt seem so bad but ive always had hair on my head and the thought or no hair at all is kind of frightning (cheapy d style) i like my little side burns.

[quote name='sublime90']wow thats an awesome prize. if sega got back into the console race id shave my head bald. to most that doesnt seem so bad but ive always had hair on my head and the thought or no hair at all is kind of frightning (cheapy d style) i like my little side burns.[/QUOTE]

Sounds to me like you are insulting Cheapy D and baldies everywhere. Nice!

I'm pretty sure the choice to get back into the hardware race is determined on the Japanese side... so we gotta convince them. Til then, I guess we got this lil Dreamcast giveaway, which ends tomorrow!

bread's done
Back