Sega Genesis & Sega CD Bundle FS/FT

johnmstewart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
222 (100%)
Received this from a guy that owed me some money...figured the nostalgia would be great.

Looking to sell for best offer or trade for next generation items.

Sega Genesis Model 2 with AV cables & power box. Controller port 1 needs work - A & B buttons do not work - Needs two points resoldered.

2 Sega Genesis controllers

Sega CD - Model 1 - Comes with power box.

Sega Genesis Games:

Ahh Real Monsters - Carboard Cover - no manual
Wonder Boy in Monster World - Complete
Lion King - Complete
Alien Storm - No manual
Aladdin - Complete
Evander Holyfield Real Deal Boxing - Complete
Zombies Ate My Neighbors - Complete
NBA Jam - No manual
Madden 94 - Complete
Sonic the Hedgehog - Complete
Sonic 2 - Complete
Greendog- The Beached Surfer Dude - Complete

Jurassic Park - Rampage Edition - Cart only
TNMT Tournament Fighters - Cart Only (small tear)
Streets of Rage 2 - Torn label
Doom 32X - Untested - cart only
Mortal Kombat - cart only
VectorMan - Cart only
Pirates! Gold - Cart only

1 Sega CD Game - Disk only with several scratches - Sega Classics Arcade Collection (pictured)

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be willing to trade/sell parts of it separately? I have a Genesis Model 1 and I'm wondering if that CD unit will work...there's been some sega CD games I've wanted to play. Edit: Did some research; it does! Sweet!
Plus I need Zombies Ate My Neighbors. :) Let me know! I have tons of X360 games (including an unopened Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle!) and a handful of PS3 games if you let me know what you are interested in, as well as original DS games, etc. I also do PayPal.

Edit: Also TMNT Tournamant Fighters, Streets of Rage II, Wonder Boy, and Pirates (assuming we could get Pirates to work)

was able to get the 3 cart only genesis games to work...just a little dusty.

Update #2 - The Genesis controllers are fine - I used them both in port two and they worked perfect.

Looks like the controller port 1 needs two points resoldered - The one to make the A & B buttons work.

bread's done
Back