Sega Genesis & Sega CD games for sale (2-12-05 update)

henniger

CAGiversary!
I have the following for sale for the Sega Genesis and Sega CD. I'm only looking to sell right now, paypal preferred (will also accept money orders or cash). I have 4 or 5 completed trades here at CAG, 25 positives (100%) on eBay (ID: jayhenniger), and you can count on me to be fair, fast, and honest. Prices below include free shipping, except where otherwise noted. Sorry, I don't have a digital camera so I can't offer you any pictures. Please PM me if you are interested in anything - thanks for looking :D

Sega Genesis:

Pirates! Gold (cart only, tested and it plays/saves great and is in excellent cosmetic condition) $29

Phantasy Star II (cart and box, no manual. This is tested and works great.) $16

Bundle of: Ecco the Dolphin and Ecco: Tides of Time (both complete and in great shape) $9

Bundle of Genesis games:
F-15 Strike Eagle (complete)
Earthworm Jim (complete, cart has been chewed by dog but still plays)
Contra Hard Corps (complete, plays fine and will look good on your shelf but not in very good condition)
Tommy Lasorda Baseball (complete, fair condition)
Sonic Spinball (cart only, very good condition)
Mortal Kombat (cart only, sticker on cart in poor condition but plays fine.)
Total of 6 games, some complete, all working, $9.

Bundle of games for Sega CD:

Dracula (complete)
Brutal: Paws of Fury (complete)
NBA Jam (complete)
Tomcat Alley (complete)
Sega Arcade Classics (One disc with Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns, Golden Axe) + Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective (two discs, complete with instructions for both discs and original case)
Rock Paintings CD+G Sampler
Sewer Shark (disc and instructions only)

That's 8 discs with 10 games, plus the CD+G sampler. All in good, used condition. A few discs have minor scratches, but play just fine. $19

And some other random stuff you can add to any order above and get free shipping, or pay the price shown plus actual shipping if you're not buying any games:

Sega Genesis Model 1 A/V cable - not the RF adapter, but the nicer RCA cables. Used, work great. $3

Sega Genesis Controller Extension Cables (2). $2 each

Extra Genesis Controller (I have a few) $1 each

The Sega CD games are still available. I'd like to sell them as a lot, since if I break them up I'll have to charge more (total) to cover the extra shipping charges. If you're interested, send me a Private Message (PM) by clicking on the PM button and I can send you my email address for paypal payments. Thanks for looking :D

bread's done
Back