Sega rally revo X360 75% off at bestbuy YMMV

[quote name='Jirotrom,']Just picked this up at best buy for $16.20... sorry if this is old, as I couldn't find any info on it... YMMV. Im located in Arlington TX[/quote]

Was $35 at mine, for $16 i wouldve bought it. Damn BB always being YMMV.

shouldn't this be in a regionals deals thread? I saw the same game for 50% at the manassas, va best buy a few weeks ago and I mentioned it in the regionals thread. Unless it's a nationwide drop, keep it in the regionals forums.

I was going to spend about $20 or so on this game till I played the demo. Holy crap are the controls horrible :(

I got the PC version for 5 at my local Walmart. Having even opened it yet, what with my huge backlog and all. It's up on my trade list.

Believe it or not it was 9.99 @ a local Best Buy barely a month after it was out. Be warned the controls are very arcadey.

[quote name='Parkerktm']I'm new to the site, so hey everyone! Whats YMMV?[/quote]

Your Mileage May Vary....meaning you may or may not find the deal in your store.

[quote name='Parkertm'] Is it online or ONLY in store?[/quote]

Best Buy clearance prices are always in store only, and when/if things go on clearance is up to each individual Best Buy's store manager(s), so you may not even find a particular deal at all the Best Buy's in your city.

YMMV always means there's no chance in Manhattan. I really want to get this game, but it still costs too much for me. If anyone has extra copies to trade/sell, I could help take one of your hands.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Be warned the controls are very arcadey.[/QUOTE]
It's a Sega racing game, which means arcade-style gameplay. Whether or not this is your cup of tea is another question, but if you're a fan of ultra-realism, you probably won't like this or anything else designed by Sega since the end of the Sega GT line.

[quote name='Parkerktm']I'm new to the site, so hey everyone! Whats YMMV?[/QUOTE]
Welcome to CAG! There's a FAQ link up top which covers some basic info on this site, including the acronyms and other lingo we use here.

[quote name='Parkerktm']I'm new to the site, so hey everyone! Whats YMMV?[/quote]

"Your Mileage May Vary"

(Deal might be store specific or generally non-guaranteed to work for everyone)

just to let people no... the controls are how they are because its arcadey... and honestly you should be racing int he in car view anyways where the controls are alot tighter.

bread's done
Back