Sega Saturn for trade/sale

bstan21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Picked this up a while back thinking I wanted to get into it, but my backlog and Sony consoles eat up any extra time. So, up for trade. In really good shape, not huge scratches or anything, I cleaned it up really nice when I got it. I can email over pics since I don't know how to post them. Plus I realize I have to send first since I'm new to the CAG trading board. No problem.

Comes with system, 1 controller, cables. Oh and I'll throw in a worn but working copy of Daytona USA disc only.

Looking for-
NES (can be cart only) games...
Dr. Mario
Super Dodgeball
Tysons Punch Out
Baseball Stars
RC Pro Am

PSP-
Soduko or whatever for my wife :)

PS2 -
Guitar Hero (plus cash/trade for you)
or cash/paypal.

thanks for looking.

[quote name='bstan21']Title says it all, looking for a good deal on an NES and a couple of controllers. Games depending what you have and how willing you are to get rid of them cheaply!

Have paypal, ps2 games, psp games, a few dvds (mostly comedy) for trade. I will post a list later...thanks.[/QUOTE]

Tags to see whats ya gots.

I have what you're looking for. Collector's condition. NES with all original packaging, and original sales receipt. Multiple games (will list if requested), most games complete with box and original sales receipt. Some even have the original plastic wrapping on them (opened on top only).

Not so sure about the cheaply though. I'll entertain it. [no pun intended]

bread's done
Back