Sega Saturn

killa5k7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Where can I find a cheap Sega Saturn console. Prefer controller and hookup/power cable....local Packards said only one there and it is broken(needs repair)...any help...don't really want to spend a fortune.

I see them pretty regularly at the flea markets I go to on the weekends. Usually $30-$40 complete can be had for $25. I would check those type places if you have any near you. Craigslist has them pop up pretty regularly as well.

I bought one the other day for $10 at a flee market. They are rare, and this one even came with 5 games and 4 controllers (all for $10, yeah). It works great, but I personally I'm trying to get rid of it, take to much space/will never use it. It was nice to find though. Sometimes the games will be more expensive than then system, just a heads up.

I ended up selling mine with a couple of games for $75. I got tired of the high games prices, I never seem to come across them cheap like I do with other systems. This was never one of my favorites so I don't miss it.

Flea markets are your best bet or garage sales. I could see some parents selling old unused consoles when their kids move out for college or whatever for a couple bucks. I'm weird and love keeping old systems that I don't play anymore in case internet is out or something. Sega Saturn is a great system

[quote name='bob101910']Flea markets are your best bet or garage sales. I could see some parents selling old unused consoles when their kids move out for college or whatever for a couple bucks. I'm weird and love keeping old systems that I don't play anymore in case internet is out or something. Sega Saturn is a great system[/QUOTE]

Will always be better than the original PSX imo.

bread's done
Back