Sega Superstar Tennis (Wii) $5.90 (360) $10.83 at Amazon

How is the game? I need a filler for around $5 so this would be good, since I need to build my Wii collection. Thanks for the heads up OP

[quote name='cupcakex1']How is the game? I need a filler for around $5 so this would be good, since I need to build my Wii collection. Thanks for the heads up OP[/QUOTE]

It's worth $6, for sure. If for nothing else, because it has Beat and Ulala in it (wonderful relics from another time ;____; waaa I miss dreamcast).

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It's also $10 for 360.[/quote]

On ebay for 9.00 shipped I was able to get a Factory sealed combo set for the 360 that had sega tennis and the arcade disc that comes with the xbox arcade unit. It comes with two different discs - one for sega tennis and one for live arcade.

The live arcade disc has the full versions of XBLA feeding frenzy, Pacman-CE, Uno, Boom Boom Rocket, and Luxor 2.

Plenty more available on ebay, just search something like "Sega live arcade"

Wii is showing as $19.95 for me so deal must be dead.

A marketplace seller has it for $10, fulfilled by Amazon, so it'd have free shipping.

Already have this for the PS3 and it's fairly fun, Wii version for $6 probably wouldn't have been a bad addition...

[quote name='xycury']Picked one up for the nephews... cheap Easter gift.[/QUOTE]

same here -- can't go wrong for $6

[quote name='xycury']Picked one up for the nephews... cheap Easter gift.
iy.gif
[/quote]
Absolutely this is a cheap easter gift for sure.

I got this when I bought my 360 Arcade - honestly, I'm surprised at how sweet the game is! The tennis part is pretty cool, and the mini game where you have to hold off hordes of zombies with tennis balls is awesome with some friends!

And the fact that Ulala is in it and there's a Space Channel 5 stage make it worth $10 right there :)

Yeah I just bought another 360 two weeks ago and it included the tennis game and its pretty fun to play with friends and younger audience.

I got the game plus the arcade disc off of ebay for 6 shipped. I know it came with the bundle,but it was cheap so I got it. You guys should look on there that missed this deal.

I bought this game 2 weeks ago and it came with the XBL disk, it was only $8 shipped.

The game is very fun and is well worth $10.

I got this with my 360 arcade unit, and I can say that it's a decent game to play for a few days, but after that it gets old and when you're done with it there's no coming back. There's not much depth at all to the gameplay, so after you've gotten used to how everything works and mastered it all, the game gets boring. The one good thing about the game is it's easy to find people online in ranked matches, and occasionally non-ranked as well. The bad thing about playing it online is it's sometimes annoying trying to find skilled players, and most of the ones that aren't skilled will disconnect if you're winning. Also, be prepared to face many Sonic players, I guess he's the fan favorite or something. I'd recommend what other people have suggested, get the doublepack for around $10 shipped on ebay, so you get the most bang for your buck.

bread's done
Back