Seinfeld Cast Will Be On Curb Your Enthusiasm

Link927

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090731/ap_on_en_tv/us_tv_larry_david

Larry David says the on-screen reunion of the "Seinfeld" cast will be "tough to beat."
The "Seinfeld" co-creator and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" creator-star says the cast will appear together in the finale of the upcoming seventh season of the HBO comedy series.
It marks the first time in 11 years that Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander and Michael Richards have appeared together on screen.
David says the "Seinfeld" stars will appear in five "Curb" episodes during the season in a storyline about the cast reuniting. He says he worked closely with Seinfeld on the show-within-a-show script.
He also says an actual "Seinfeld" reunion is unlikely.
The comments were made at a meeting of the Television Critics Association.

I've seen a few random episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm, I wonder how Larry David will mix in the Seinfeld characters. In any case, I'll be excited to see some action from the Seinfeld cast though.

[quote name='Link927']
I've seen a few random episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm, I wonder how Larry David will mix in the Seinfeld characters. In any case, I'll be excited to see some action from the Seinfeld cast though.[/QUOTE]

Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander and even Jerry Seinfeld have already appeared on CYE, just never together.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Will Kramer meet the Black family?[/QUOTE]

Well, Larry married the Black chick at the end of the last season didnt he? I can only imagine throwing in Michael Richards is gonna be great.

[quote name='zewone']When the hell does the new season start? Feels like I've been waiting forever.[/QUOTE]
September 20th.

IMO, Curb >> Seinfeld. Maybe I just enjoy Larry David's character so much more. I've found myself defending his behavior, as I believe that he is overall a good guy and wants to do the right thing.

Pretty good...prettaaaay pretttaaaaaaaaaaay......pretty good.

[quote name='Bezerker']Well, Larry married the Black chick at the end of the last season didnt he? I can only imagine throwing in Michael Richards is gonna be great.[/QUOTE]

Bummed. Last season was the only one I hadn't seen completely and I didn't know he married the black chick. Lol, people would have been like "WTF?" if you put a spoiler tag on that.

Anyways; I can't wait to see the new season. I knew I should have picked theses seasons up a CC when they were 13 a peice. Oh well.

bread's done
Back