Sekiro, DMC5, RE2, MK11 on sale at best buy

Hmmm DMC with GCU and $5 rewards would be like $31. Don't know if I should bite. I feel like I would just throw the game on my backlog pile.

Hmmm DMC with GCU and $5 rewards would be like $31. Don't know if I should bite. I feel like I would just throw the game on my backlog pile.
Sorry to play devil's advocate here, but DMC is totally worth it at that price. You could reasonably get through it in a single weekend.

Hell, I've already played it and would still bite on it if my GCU was still alive...

Sorry to play devil's advocate here, but DMC is totally worth it at that price. You could reasonably get through it in a single weekend.

Hell, I've already played it and would still bite on it if my GCU was still alive...
A single weekend, you say? Then I'd rent it instead of buying it. Of course, as a CAG, I have a giant, shameful backlog putting me roughly four years out from current titles, so ...

A single weekend, you say? Then I'd rent it instead of buying it. Of course, as a CAG, I have a giant, shameful backlog putting me roughly four years out from current titles, so ...
As far as seeing the entire story, yes. I suppose the rent/buy decision comes down to series fandom. Like the previous games, it has decent replayability, so I find myself still wanting to own it despite having beaten it as a rental.

Devil's advocate?

I see what you did there!!!
;)

bread's done
Back