Select bit-Generations games (GBA) $12 at Play-Asia

[quote name='bordjon']... and you just made me spend 35 bux on three more of these games! Now all I need is coloris and soundvoyager...[/quote]

hah, side-effects are always guaranteed on CAG :)

As good as I've heard it is, is Dotstream really worth Rocko and I spending $29 shipped on it? There's got to be a better deal than that.

I should have jumped on it when it was $19 from Yesasia, now they don't seem to have any Bit Gens in stock anymore.

any free shipping codes for play-asia?i have digidrive, dialhex, and boundish in my cart for $28, but i would rather not pay for shipping...

[quote name='Kerig']
As good as I've heard it is, is Dotstream really worth Rocko and I spending $29 shipped on it? [/QUOTE]

Honestly I wouldn't spend that much on it just to play it. I've played it about the same amount of time as I have orbital which probably only amounts to about 4-5 hours. I was playing them lying in bed while my wife would read for a while (that's how I get much of my portable gaming done :) ) That was probably a year ago and I haven't gone back to them since. But as a collector there was something nice about the games and their packaging that made me want to get the rest of them eventually. So if you are wanting them for collection sake I don't know if you'll find them cheaper - they may just become scarce.

bread's done
Back