Select Blu-rays 2 for $30 @Best Buy

[quote name='ssjmichael']pretty good selection[/QUOTE]Good selection, yes.

The one thing to keep in mind is if the item title lists "(w/dvd)" or not. Since most movie companies tend to use the same UPC # for the combo packs that come out initially versus the non-combo packs that come out later after the initial weeks of release, you may get an unexpected surprise. Best Buy doesn't always update their graphics of the items listed on the page, so if the picture shows a combo pack and the item title doesn't list that it comes with a DVD as a combo pack, you might end up getting a rude surprise if you were expecting the combo pack.

Amazon is guilty of this as well, though not as bad as Best Buy has done in the past.

even with movies like cars 2, i cant justify paying even this much for these movies. these films simply arent great enough / have been and will be cheaper down the road. thanks anyway OP, some will certainly take advantage of this deal.

[quote name='taylort3']even with movies like cars 2, i cant justify paying even this much for these movies. these films simply arent great enough / have been and will be cheaper down the road. thanks anyway OP, some will certainly take advantage of this deal.[/QUOTE]Combo packs tend to disappear a while after release from most of the movie houses, save the animated movies from Disney and Dreamworks which tend to stick around.

$14.99 for a combo pack isn't a bad deal, especially if you have RZ certs to use on the purchase.

Really wish First Class was the combo pack. I would be all over this for that and Paul. It says 2 disc in the title, but no where does it mention a DVD. The picture also says that it is Blu-ray + Digital Copy. What do you guys think?

[quote name='shrike4242']OP, everyone gets charged tax when ordering from BestBuy.com, as they have stores in all 50 states. It's not just you.[/QUOTE]

I think the OP is referring to states such as:
-Alaska
-Oregon
-Montana
-New Hampshire
-Delaware
Being none of these states have sales tax. So if you reside in one of those 5 states, then the sales tax wouldn't "kill the deal" as some would say.

[quote name='movie_mike']I think the OP is referring to states such as:
-Alaska
-Oregon
-Montana
-New Hampshire
-Delaware
Being none of these states have sales tax. So if you reside in one of those 5 states, then the sales tax wouldn't "kill the deal" as some would say.[/QUOTE]I stand corrected on the "50 state presence, so there's sales tax", though it's not the same argument that we have with Amazon, NewEgg and the other Internet retailers where the sales tax situation differs per state due to the "localization" of the retailer not the B&M presence.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Really wish First Class was the combo pack. I would be all over this for that and Paul. It says 2 disc in the title, but no where does it mention a DVD. The picture also says that it is Blu-ray + Digital Copy. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

only target had the blu/dvd/dc. other stores only got the blu/dc.

[quote name='Animal7390']only target had the blu/dvd/dc. other stores only got the blu/dc.[/QUOTE]

I really hate those store exclusives, the only other one that comes to mind right now is Source Code with the lenticular slip cover and the flipper disc. :nottalking:

I wish we got more steel books, then it might be worth the trouble to collect them.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Bambi is going back in the vault at the end of April from what I've read so best to get it cheap while you can.[/QUOTE]

Second. I missed out on Fantasia waiting for a deal. xD

I hate to be that guy, but does anyone know when this promotion is over? I want to buy this tommorow, however I do not want to wait and then it disappears.

If you add a 3rd movie it is at the 15 dollar price as well. I got 3 for 45$
scarface
the help 2 disc
warrior

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Anyone know if this is in store as well?

M[/QUOTE]
It's in the sunday ad and doesn't say "online only", so even if it wasn't in the ad they would site match it.

I don't know how your store deals with online only price matching but mine doesn't give a shit, i hear some people have problems with the online only deals but this isn't.

[quote name='styl3s']It's in the sunday ad and doesn't say "online only", so even if it wasn't in the ad they would site match it.

I don't know how your store deals with online only price matching but mine doesn't give a shit, i hear some people have problems with the online only deals but this isn't.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I finally noticed it in the advertisement. Thanks though.

My BB is run by a bunch of coupon/deal Nazis. I live in a moderate sized city and I'm practically the only one in town who gets really sweet deals. No one else takes the time. Recently though with a new set of employees and new floor manager things have been a bit better. There are still a couple of old employees that turn to negative robots when I show up at their register.

M

[quote name='topnotch97']is Battle LA worth $15?[/QUOTE]

IMHO, I thought it was trying for a "Black Hawk Down" approach to an "ID4" concept at which, on some levels, it succeeded. The stylistic approach was gritty enough but the acting and dialogue left a lot to be desired - and maybe it wasn't the acting as much as it was the dialogue. It was competently shot just terribly written. I don't think I'd pick it up for more than $10 but if you can cast aside shoddy dialogue (i.e. Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerich films) then you'll have a lot of fun with this movie.

should i get cars 2 and lion king? i want lion king for obvious reasons, but having seen cars 2 once, im not entirely sure that i want it instead of something else.

bread's done
Back