Select Kinect Games $20 OFF @ BB.com and more Fri and Sat only

kulaguy

CAGiversary!
My first deal post so I hope I didn't repost.

:360: Xbox 360 Special Offers

:360: Save $20 on Select Xbox 360 Games
Kinect Sports
Zumba Fitness
Dance Central
Gunstringer
Rise of Nightmares
Hulk Hogans Main Event
All are $30, except Gunstringer, which is $20. Free shipping too apparently.
:360: Free $100 Gift Card with Xbox 360 Console with Kinect

:360: Save $8–$10 on Select Pre-owned Xbox 360 Games

Last edited by a moderator:
what the hell? Why won't it work in my cart? I guess I'll just try in store at lunch for gunstringer. Best Buy always makes it so fucking hard.

wow, in the 5 secs between hitting Trade In button on amazon and when I checked out, TIV of Gunstringer went from 20 to 13. Was hoping for a free rental but I guess i'll just sell it when i'm done.

In 4 1 of The Gunstringer. Thanks op, good deal. Not to find a way to pick it up without wife noticing (joke).

[quote name='bajingo']confirmed in store. i repeat CONFIRMED IN STORE.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. My closest store only has the "ship to store" option but many times when I check they actually have the stuff in the store.

[quote name='trunks982']does the 10% off coupon work on gunstringer? i know it doesnt work on sale prices but did anyone try using it?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try it. Will report back.

I want to pick up an 250GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, but I figure Black Friday deals would be better. I just figure on Black Friday it would be pretty much the same deal here except instead of a $100 gift card that it will just be sold for $299.

FYI -

TARGET has a lot of Kinect Games on sale for a lot cheaper in-store, only $19.99 compared to Best Buy's $29.99 sale, and Target qualifies for B2G1F.

Plus, if you have a Target Card = Additional 5% Off!

Not sure if YMMV but confirmed $19.99 + B2G1F at my location:

• - Kinect Sports
  • - Dance Central
  • - Zumba Fitness
  • - Joy Ride
  • - Kinectimals
  • - Biggest Loser
  • - Your Shape Fitness
+ More...

If you get all 3 promos added: Sale + B2G1F + 5% off = basically brings each game to $12.66 before tax.

picked up gunstringer thank you. Also wanted to point out that they are selling SW TFU II for $9.99 to everyone that traded them in for $18 from BBV. :)

[quote name='bajingo']confirmed in store. i repeat CONFIRMED IN STORE.[/QUOTE]

I can second this. Snagged 1 online for in store pick up and 1 in store for a christmas gift for a total of 2. Both rang up $19.99

Btw to the original poster. You better bring your A game next post because it will be hard to top your first. Great Job.

[quote name='confoosious']wow, in the 5 secs between hitting Trade In button on amazon and when I checked out, TIV of Gunstringer went from 20 to 13. Was hoping for a free rental but I guess i'll just sell it when i'm done.[/QUOTE]

If BBY doesn't catch on you could still beat it tonight and trade it in tomorrow.

Or lock it in to BBY online trade in as it's at $17. So you get a free rental and pay $4.xx for fruit ninja after taxes

[quote name='Jimmienoman']If BBY doesn't catch on you could still beat it tonight and trade it in tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

yeah, like most CAGs I'm backlogged out the wazoo :)

Is gunstringer that short?

[quote name='Jcaugustine']FYI -

TARGET has a lot of Kinect Games on sale for a lot cheaper in-store, only $19.99 compared to Best Buy's $29.99 sale, and Target qualifies for B2G1F.

• - Kinect Sports
  • - Dance Central
  • - Zumba Fitness
  • - Joy Ride
  • - Kinectimals
  • - Biggest Loser
  • - Your Shape Fitness
+ More...

If you get all 3 promos added: Sale + B2G1F + 5% off = basically brings each game to $12.66 before tax.[/QUOTE]

What state are you in? I might have to stop by my target to check.

[quote name='confoosious']is Kinect Sports Season 2 better than 1?[/QUOTE]

I think it depends on what sports you like. I'm definitely passing on that one. I'm only interested in trying out Football and Tennis.

[quote name='confoosious']yeah, like most CAGs I'm backlogged out the wazoo :)

Is gunstringer that short?[/QUOTE]

It is rather short. If you run through it I could see 4-6 hours. Which is doable in a night if you have the time. If not lock it in online and it will give you 3ish days to play it and mail it in. The $4ish that you will pay after tax is easily justified since you get fruit ninja voucher for the full game.

I can confirm as long as it has the fruit ninja in the bottom corner you get fruit ninja full game free with gunstringer.

Luckily I locked in a $20.25 TiV on amazon.

[quote name='eugaet']Please tell me everyone has been reporting this price to Amazon since it went live.[/QUOTE]

I did (after I locked in my TiV at $20.25), but as slow as AMZ has been on PMing lately I would think the sale will end before they PM it

[quote name='confoosious']Yeah, pretty universal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Confoosious. I live near a target but it's a complete madhouse so I only go if I am absolutely certain I'll be buying something specific.

[quote name='bgame2']Thanks Confoosious. I live near a target but it's a complete madhouse so I only go if I am absolutely certain I'll be buying something specific.[/QUOTE]

I've seen tons of those games cause they're all crappy. Except for Your Shape Fitness, which is actually pretty good. I think he also left off Fantastic pets from his list.

[quote name='confoosious']I've seen tons of those games cause they're all crappy. Except for Your Shape Fitness, which is actually pretty good. I think he also left off Fantastic pets from his list.[/QUOTE]

Yeh fantastic pets is $20 also, and can confirm the above prices. They may be scarce though as these are flippable games (about half the games have a $15+ base TiV). Also the promo before the B2G1 was buy 2 kinect games and get a $10 GC. So these games have been bought a lot of times.

I picked up a kinectimals for my daughter and a biggest loser to flip when they had the b1g1 accident.

• - Kinect Sports
  • - Dance Central
  • - Zumba Fitness
  • - Joy Ride
  • - Kinectimals
  • - Biggest Loser
  • - Your Shape Fitness
+ More...

If you get all 3 promos added: Sale + B2G1F + 5% off = basically brings each game to $12.66 before tax.[/QUOTE]

Nice!! -- Did you have any problems with it working with the B2G1 free sale? I'll have to check that out. Target is right next store to my best buy.

[quote name='confoosious']Yeah, pretty universal.[/QUOTE]

Some prices are higher at my target. Zumba Fitness shows $49 I believe both instore and online.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Nice!! -- Did you have any problems with it working with the B2G1 free sale? I'll have to check that out. Target is right next store to my best buy.[/QUOTE]

No they stacked fine for me. Even stacked when it was b1g1.

• - Kinect Sports
  • - Dance Central
  • - Zumba Fitness
  • - Joy Ride
  • - Kinectimals
  • - Biggest Loser
  • - Your Shape Fitness
+ More...

That's awesome. Do you know if Gunstringers was also $20? Is this advertised anywhere?

[quote name='yuyak']That's awesome. Do you know if Gunstringers was also $20? Is this advertised anywhere?[/QUOTE]

No gunstringer is still $39.99 at my local target.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']No gunstringer is still $39.99 at my local target.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks. Still pretty awesome.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Not sure if YMMV but confirmed $19.99 + B2G1F at my location:

Kinect Sports
Dance Central
[/QUOTE]

Are both Kinect Sports and Dance Central $19.99 in store?

For the guy asking about Kinect sports, the original is pretty fun. My boys love to play it with me or in a party type situation. Kinect Sports 2 includes totally different events. I've played the demo of its fun. I'd say grab them both if you have/want to use your kinect.

Add me to the grabbed gunstringer crowd.

[quote name='cheapfrag']Are both Kinect Sports and Dance Central $19.99 in store?[/QUOTE]

Dance central showed $29.99 at 2 of my local targets and $19.99 at another. Not sure which prices were right and which were wrong.

[quote name='cheapfrag']Are both Kinect Sports and Dance Central $19.99 in store?[/QUOTE]

Neither was in my store. They were both "price cut" down to a whopping 39.99. I was annoyed. Your Shape, Kinectimals and one or two others were 19.99 though.

Edited to stay on topic: I picked up Gunstringer.

They both were $39.99 at my store just a few days ago when I bought them. I may need to go check a different Target now, because those are great prices with B2G1. Especially DC, since I locked in the trade value with Amazon at $14 already. It comes with 240 MS points, so if I spend an extra 160 MS points, I can get the DC songs exported to DC2 and trade in DC at practically no cost to me.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Dance central showed $29.99 at 2 of my local targets and $19.99 at another. Not sure which prices were right and which were wrong.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think Target pricing was YMMV (other than clearance stuff). I wonder if it is possible that it would ring up $19.99.

• - Kinect Sports
  • - Dance Central
  • - Zumba Fitness
  • - Joy Ride
  • - Kinectimals
  • - Biggest Loser
  • - Your Shape Fitness
+ More...

The first 3 games you mentioned (Kinect Sports, Dance Central, and Zumba Fitness) were well above $19.99 in the Target stores in my Florida area (at least when I checked yesterday). The others you mentioned were all $19.99.

I'm thinking the prices of some of the Kinect games at Target stores might indeed be somewhat YMMV.

[quote name='cheapfrag']I didn't think Target pricing was YMMV (other than clearance stuff). I wonder if it is possible that it would ring up $19.99.[/QUOTE]

Could have been miss taggings as they have been moving a lot of games around lately. That and they aren't the smartest bunch as they thought kinectimals with bears was the only one they had even though the one in the outer case was kinectimals also the system showed 7...

bread's done
Back