Select WWE DVDs on sale for $12.99 until 6/20.

StarKnightX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
234 (100%)
Didn't see a thread about this already , and because there is no section about it on the website , the only way for most people to know about this sale would be to see the display about it in store. Don't even know when the sale started , but I know it runs until 6/20.

I was able to narrow down the list of titles available on the site if you want to check it out. Of course buying in store will save you on shipping.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q70726f63657373696e6774696d653a3e313930302d30312d3031~~ccat02015%23%230%23%231du5~~f472||53706f72747320616e64204669746e657373~~f1||243130202d202431342e3939~~nf383||4f6e2053616c65&list=y&nrp=15&sc=movieSP&ks=960&usc=cat02015&sp=%2Bcurrentprice+skuid&list=y&iht=n&st=processingtime%3A%3E1900-01-01

List of eligible titles includes:
Best of Saturday Night Main Event
Best of Starcade
Edge : A Decade of Decadence
The Twisted Disturbing life of Kane
Viva La Raza : The Legacy of Eddy Guerrero
History of the Intercontinental Championship
Hell in a Cell
The Rock : The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
Twist of Fate : The Matt and Jeff Hardy Story
The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin
Best of RAW 15th Anniversary

Amazon Currently also has the Edge dvd on sale for the same price. None of the others ATM though:
Edge : A Decade of Decadence:
http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Decade-De...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1243918187&sr=8-1

Seems like a good price for most of those , but I have no idea about the quality on them all. Any comments or recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
Already picked up Edge and Starrcade earlier this week. I was really disappointed by the Rock DVD because there's no commentary from Dwayne himself. It feels really weird watching it compared to one like Bret Hart because the interviews give a more complete picture about certain events and goes beyond kayfabe.

I was just looking for something to buy this weekend and I will probably pick up the Rock set, Eddie, and Starcade.

I guess I will have to miss out on getting the bonus points I could have got on my CC by buying these online because all the ones I want are available in-store which is cheaper than paying shipping even including the gas. The main thing that sucks is that the shipping costs don't count toward the points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna have to get the following during this sale:

Best of Starcade
Hell in a Cell

Already got Eddie and Edge. Dunno if I want to buy Rock and Austin since I have the previous released DVDs. Tempted on the Hardy Boys one.

Thanks op for the info.

Very cool. I hated to pay full price for these, but 12.99 is a steal. Already got the HIAC, Best of RAW and The Rock DVDs, but I plan to pick up:
Best of Starcade
Edge : A Decade of Decadence
Viva La Raza : The Legacy of Eddy Guerrero

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

Awesome! I think I'm just gonna get the History of the Intercontinental Championship. I don't know how much Edge I can handle, and I've already seen the Eddie Guerrero DVD (excellent one, btw).

Oh, and dg7md, I LOVE the little creature from Uninvited! Nice job on that sig! ;)

[quote name='kiwixstyle']Oh, and dg7md, I LOVE the little creature from Uninvited! Nice job on that sig! ;)[/QUOTE]

:cool: A classic right?

Also I got back from BB, got the last copies of both the Eddie set and the HIAC. Great deals for these, thanks OP.

I went out to Bestbuy today and got these:

Eddide
The Best of SNME
History of IC Championship

The only other one I really wanted was the Rock set but they didn't have it in stock so I will probably pick that up on the site. I might pick up the Starcade set with it.

These are the only ones I need from that list:

The Twisted Disturbing life of Kane
Hell in a Cell

Hopefully the wife will get these for me as a birthday present. I have everything else with the exception of the Hardy one, and that's just because I hate the Hardy's.

Amazon has matched the set price on Edge. Not sure about the others but Edge's set is 12.99 on AMZ.

Thanks OP, I'll probably pick up the Starrcade and Raw 15th Anniversary DVDs. Might wait a bit to see if Amazon matches those two.

[quote name='dg7md']Amazon has matched the set price on Edge. Not sure about the others but Edge's set is 12.99 on AMZ.[/QUOTE]

I stated that already with a link to the page yesterday my good friend.

i wouldnt mind picking up the Eddie, Edge and IC Championship DVDs. none @ my store tho. probably go check in the city

Wish I had a Best Buy near me.

Anyway, didn't see it anywhere else, so a quick note... I just got back from Saturday Matinee (TransWorld Corp.) and picked up the Stone Cold, The Rock, and HHH sets on sale for $9.99 a pop. So, Rock is cheaper than BB, and I didn't see Austin or HHH listed here.

Just a heads up.

[quote name='007']Wish I had a Best Buy near me.

Anyway, didn't see it anywhere else, so a quick note... I just got back from Saturday Matinee (TransWorld Corp.) and picked up the Stone Cold, The Rock, and HHH sets on sale for $9.99 a pop. So, Rock is cheaper than BB, and I didn't see Austin or HHH listed here.

Just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

The Austin set is on sale at Best Buy as well..I just think the topic creator forgot to mention it. Nice price though..if I had a Transworld near me I'd go buy them there.

[quote name='fastc']amazon.com has the edge dvd for 12.99 new as well.

http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Decade-De...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1243911462&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

This is like the third time that this has been mentioned.:bomb:

Added the amazon link to the OP , so hopefully it doesn't get mentioned for a 4th.

Also noticed that amazon has the edge book "Adam Copeland : On Edge" paperback on sale for about $5. Is that any good , I can't remember any reviews for it from at the time it came out.

Bump as a reminder that this sale ends this saturday.

Also it appears that now Amazon is price matching not only the edge dvd , but also the Starcade and Saturday Night Main Event dvds. Wish I had known that before I picked some up at Best Buy today , I would've gotten something else besides the Starcade one (in addition to the Rock and the Hell in the Cell dvds).

got myself edge, eddie, the rock, and stonecold. watched edge's no mercy match w/ christian and the hardys...ladder match. awesome! never did get to see this one back in the day. 12.99 is worth that match alone.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The SNME set is showing up as $18.49 at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

So is the Starcade set. :wall: They must've been on sale before and just went off. The Edge set is once again the only one on sale at amazon.

I picked up SNME, Starrcade, Kane & Eddie.
Would have got Edge but no stores around here had it.
I already have the rest of the list.

Just ordered Kane and Hell in the Cell dvd sets with in-store pickup. Wanted The History of the IC title set but the store by me shows out of stock. Those three plus the Rock set are the only sets I'm missing out of the dvd's on sale. But I have no desire for the Rock set for some reason.

my friend got the bret hart one for $15 a few weeks ago. Best wrestler ever, IMO. only guy who can rock pink and get away with it looking like a killing machine. amazing dvd. best parts were the commentary with the hitman and the matches.........sharpShooTaaa!

bread's done
Back