Sell for cash

[quote name='Ledhed']GameStop, pawn shop, here.[/QUOTE]
at gs how much do you think i could get for:
a slim ps2, a brady games guide for spiderman,FFX,gameboy secret codes(1 and 2)and Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4,gta3,gta vice,manhunt,thps3 and 4,punisher,Gran turisimo 3 and 4, thug2, MC3 dub, test drive and Need For Speed Hot Persuit 2.

can i sell dvds if so i have:
blade 2, spiderman,all the lord of the rings(extended), return of the king(non extended),escaflowne,yuyu hakosho:the movie,the first 2 matrix,scooby doo, gone in 60 seconds and wes cravens new nightmare

[quote name='sircheatsalot']at gs how much do you think i could get for:
a slim ps2, a brady games guide for spiderman,FFX,gameboy secret codes(1 and 2)and Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4,gta3,gta vice,manhunt,thps3 and 4,punisher,Gran turisimo 3 and 4, thug2, MC3 dub, test drive and Need For Speed Hot Persuit 2.

can i sell dvds if so i have:
blade 2, spiderman,all the lord of the rings(extended), return of the king(non extended),escaflowne,yuyu hakosho:the movie,the first 2 matrix,scooby doo, gone in 60 seconds and wes cravens new nightmare[/QUOTE]

Call them. Or, preferrably, bring the stuff in so they can look at it.

And yes, you can sell DVDs as long as they're complete (disc + case).

[quote name='ericx']can you trade in guides at gamestop?[/QUOTE]

Not anymore. They stopped taking them about a week ago.

You won't get shit from a retail store, you will probably get the most money from a pawn shop (less than you would get from ebay though).

bread's done
Back