Sell me your games (GBA, GC, PS2)

Suoukun

CAG Veteran
Feedback
23 (100%)
Hi all,

I just got a GBA and am looking to catch up on a lot of games as well as some of the recent PS2 and Gamecube games. I am willing to pay through PayPal and I have some games available for trade, willing to do combinations of PayPal and games for stuff. I'm not as interested in the stuff that's in the regular "Want" list, and will be looking for cheap-ass prices on those.

I prefer everything to be complete and mint, but am willing to go cartridge only on some of the GBA stuff. Also, I'm bad at making offers on prices so PM me with what you think is a fair offer.

Have Available:
PayPal

(All games new and sealed)
PS2
.hack Outbreak
Ape Escape Pumped and Primed
Dark Cloud 2
Dead to Rights 2
Samurai Warriors
Samurai Warriors Xtreme Legends
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

GC
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Really Want:
PS2
Magna Carta
Suikoden Tactics *pending*
Top Spin
Venus and Braves (JP)

GBA
Advance Wars 2 *pending*
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land
Klonoa 2: Dream Champ
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Metal Slug Advance
Shining Soul
Shining Soul 2

GBC
Kirby Tilt n Tumble *pending*

Wants

PS2
Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
Chaos Legion
Digital Devil Saga 2
Genji
Gradius 3 & 4
Gradius 5
Radiata Stories
Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song
Shining Force Neo
Wild Arms Alter Code F

GBA

Mega Man Battle Network
Mega Man Battle Network 4 (either version) *pending*
Mega Man Battle Network 5 (either version)
Mega Man Zero 1-4
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Sonic Advance 3 *pending*

GC

Mario Party 5-7

i would rent these before you buy/trade for them

Suikoden Tactics

Wild Arms Alter Code F

suikdoen tactics is sort of a very hard game to understand

while

wild arms code F all i can say is stay far far away from this.. very bad made ps2 game that looks like its the first game that came out on a ps1 (i know its a remake but they could of at least made the graphics better) i played it for 30 mins off gamefly and couldnt stand another min of it ..

Thanks evan-----I didn't see anything I was interested in though.

super_kridley, you have been PM'd

slidecage, thanks for the heads up on Wild Arms Code F, I thought it would be decent since it's a remake of the original, but I'll try before I buy............or wait until it hits $20 I'm still interested in Suikoden Tactics though.......tried it out at a friend's, and it seemed alright.

I have a mint Suikoden Tactics with the soundtrack, got the strat guide too. I don't really see anything I want to trade for, but I'll sell it.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']Cml[/QUOTE]

Sleepy has a great price on advance wars 2, If I were you, I would grab it before someone does. He's a great trader here too. $12 plus shipping I think.

ericx - sorry, already have mega man battle network 4 coming in and already have kingdom hearts

everyone else has been pmed

updated "available to trade" list with Samurai Warriors, Ape Escape Pumped and Primed, and Dark Cloud 2

bread's done
Back