dingly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First of all, I don't know if this is allowed here but If it is not please
dun dun
Close me.

Second.
I am willing to buy Rap cd's you have, the CD's must be in good condition etc, dont really care about the manual or case as long as they are "resellable"

Just make a list here or PM me, and I will 90% of the time buy it from you no matter what. Thank you

I don't understand.
I'm saying that they can be in any condition as long as its not so fu***d up so other people might lose interest.

The way you're stating it, it sounds like you're buying with the sole intent to resell.. we don't like people like that around here.

oh...
that is not what I meant.

The reason I want to buy the cd's is because my iPod only has about 300 songs on it, I want to fill it up since I have close to 14 gigs remaining.

I am a hip hop fan so I will take anything as long as I dont have the CD already.

[quote name='dingly']oh...

The reason I want to buy the cd's is because my iPod only has about 300 songs on it, I want to fill it up since I have close to 14 gigs remaining.

I am a hip hop fan so I will take anything as long as I dont have the CD already.[/quote]

So why would it matter if it was resellable or not?

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='dingly']oh...

I am a hip hop fan so I will take anything as long as I dont have the CD already.[/quote]

So why would it matter if it was resellable or not?[/quote]

I think he just wants them to be in good condition, though it could have been stated better.

[quote name='Strell']Sounds like buy the CD, put it on iPod, then sell it somewhere.

I could be wrong though.[/quote]

I am going to keep the CD's

One person PM'ed me and I will probably purchase some from him, if anyone else is interested please post here or PM me.

Thanks

- dingly

Damn if the kid is going to sell it so what, he paid for it, and will probably loose money on it if that's what he plans to do

All cds must NOT be edited. Thanks

So Explicit Version please.

I got several PM's and have replied to all.

Thank you

Selling him

• Genius/GZA - Liquid Swords
    Jurassic 5 - EP
    Nas - Stillmatic
    N.W.A. - Greatest Hits
    Redman - Doc's the Name
    Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
    Tribe Called Quest, A - The Low End Theory
Thanks!

My brother has some older rap like Jay-Z and stuff, but he is not up yet when he is I will tell him about it.

bread's done
Back