Selling 2 PSP Games, Excellent Condition!

Hackez

CAG Veteran
Feedback
5 (100%)
I have recently bought a PSP and quite a few games. I have already beaten all 3 games and wish to sell them for a reduced price. I currently live in Virginia and can only ship to the United States currently.

All 3 of these games come with everything, original casing and manual included in EXCELLENT condition. On all cases of these games there are no scratches or damage of any kind, as for the UMD there are no noticeable big scratches, a few minor scuffles but almost perfect condition. I bought all these games about a month ago from Gamestop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping by USPS Priority Mail Envelope, Charge is $5.00 for shipping including insurance and delivery confirmation. Prices below INCLUDE shipping.

1) Metal Gear Acid - $25.00 **(Pending to Valeyvampiress)**

2) Rengoku: The Tower of Purgatory - $25.00

3) Twisted Metal : Head-On - $25.00 **(Sold to Mightyslacker)**

Buyer is responsible for paying shipping. Only acceptable payment is Paypal again for both our safety.

See signature for my feedback information!

The amount im selling all these games for are slightly negotiable. If you want to make a price offer just post here or send me a PM! The price is a very considerable amount concidering most of these games still sell for at least $40.00 new! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I have my ebay account which I slightly used to sell and buy a few things.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=mass9669&item=-1&frm=1883

As far as willing to send first that would have to be arranged on a special person to person basis, but it is quite risky to really send the item first. What guarantee do I have that you wont just refuse to send payment or not send it at all? I guarantee if you pay you will recieve the items in the condition mentioned above. My ID and everything is ebay verified, as well you can always take it up with Paypal if you dont recieve the items, but as long as you buy shipping insurance there should be little to no risk factor involved.

If you are interested in buying something and would like to privately discuss how you would like the buying process arranged please just send me a PM. Since I am a new person on these forums I am sure something can be arranged to make those who are uneasy feel a bit more comfortable!

Thanks All for your Interest :)

Still have 2 games left to sell, first post updated to include solid shipping costs and which games are left!

Thanks for Looking and Send me a PM or reply to thread if interested!

Bump! I still have 2 games left to sell so just let me know if interested. Again prices above include insurance, Delivery confirmation and a Priority Mail USPS Envelope!

As for those who are worried about my low feedback, I will be getting one from Mightyslacker here shortly and am willing to send the item first as long as payment is arranged via paypal. I also require you show me at least 50 positive feedbacks just for my safety.

Thanks for looking ! :D

[quote name='MightySlacker']Bump, item recieved in 2 days, as described. Nice to see good new traders on the board

Dave[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump, so bump again! Still got 2 games left to sell

[quote name='valleyvampiress']Bump metal gear to 22 and you have a deal. ;)[/QUOTE]

You've got a deal! Bump also. Metal Gear Acid is now pending out

Rengoku Tower of Purgatory Still Available!

bread's done
Back