Selling 4000MSP, 1600MSP, 12 Month! W: Paypal!

KysarKills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Im selling a bunch of XBL codes.

4000MSP - 30$
1600MSP - 15$
12 Month - 30$

These codes are brand new, and will work 100%.

Im looking to gain a little more rep here on CAG.

AIM - kysar kills
MSN - [email protected]

Id like it if you messaged me on AIM or MSN, but PM can also work.

[quote name='KysarKills']Id like it if you messaged me on AIM or MSN, but PM can also work.[/QUOTE]
You might wanna remove this part from your post.

[quote name='KysarKills']

Im looking to gain a little more rep here on CAG.[/QUOTE]

I guess not responding to us is helping. :roll:

Either way, I'd love to buy 2 codes from ya (still).

[quote name='dragonjud']24hrs. later no response. Me thinks he's out of business before he ever started.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else have 4000 points for sale?

[quote name='EnronLackey']Anyone else have 4000 points for sale?[/QUOTE]

SmurfAlmighty has new stuff in stock (see top of forum list), but no Paypal unfortunately. Making it a bit useless for foreigners with a US Live account like myself :D

Anyone else wishing they had jumped on code deals BEFORE Summer of Arcade started? Jeesh!

Messaged on AIM yesterday, kept delaying so I said I'd just check back w/ him later. I see I'm not the only one he has put on hold.

Still no response here-I tried PM, email, and AIM. I can understand and appreciate not staying glued to a thread... but I don't see it being that hard to check in once a day or so to see if there are any people wanting to throw money at you.

I think we should call the A-Team. He's obviously been kidnapped. Or killed. Or drugged via cold delicious milk and thrown onto a plane.

[quote name='Zaniel']

I think we should call the A-Team. He's obviously been kidnapped. Or killed. Or drugged via cold delicious milk and thrown onto a plane.[/QUOTE]

Nope that isn't the case; I've noticed him online (on both AIM and here) a couple times today (yeah, I've been checking back, because I want some cheap codes).:booty:

I did mention in a PM that he should post a picture of the cards, so as to not seem like he's selling fake/generated codes...could that have scared him off? :cry:

Well, he's active enough to be switching his AIM status to state when he's away and forwarding it to his cellphone.

bread's done
Back